Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan Central , 2010 edition

...coming soon...
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

the beast lives !

Mindz B busy busy busy
    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
    sigpic

Comment

bump

Comment

PPL NEED matching names and thats it, GG. looking forward to grape saucing you all.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

i vote for clan ~GRAVY~ when u got meat and potatoes, what else?
          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I still like Clan Jew.

Would that make Wolvie...Judas?

Comment

yeaaaa, uhmm... kimps prollly not alowed there..... who are the "jews" in your #%$#'d up "jew" clan there bud...?
              Last edited by StatiC; 05-20-2010, 02:29 PM. Reason: dont know why u had to come in and mess up the thread splint, it was fine b4 u came...
              SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
              THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StatiC View Post
                yeaaaa, uhmm... kimps prollly not alowed there..... who are the "jews" in your #%$#'d up "jew" clan there bud...?
                Originally posted by eieio View Post
                that should be fairly obvious. Jesus/Efess/Wolv = Clan JEW

(no offense to my hebrew brothers)
                Thank you, ei.

Comment

mistake....
                  SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                  sigpic

Comment

do i have ei ignored? i never saw a post from that mental midget.

if ei is reading this, we can settle this on the mound.
                    "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Got a craving for fast paced / semi organized NQCA ?

Do you miss the days when shit talking a newb wasn't a punishable offense?

Does the thought of competitive Quake1 make you grab the nearest weapon and just start putting holes in shit?

Do you randomly want to choke the next motherfucker that uses the color GREEN,while R/B/Y are still availible?
                      RESPOND ALREADY

Comment

Working...
                      X