DM and pickup games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM and pickup games

what a joke, I tried to go catch a pickup game.

Found some random ppl talking about warping the map , and the match being 19:00minutes til end. What a waste of my time.

real pickup games let me CC in immediately.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post

Found some random ppl talking about warping the map , and the match being 19:00minutes til end. What a waste of my time.

You're too skilled. By letting you join in it would completely unbalance the teams.

Comment

Originally posted by kathos View Post
      You're too skilled. By letting you join in it would completely unbalance the teams.
      Truth.

Comment

I cant help it my names chris, srsly...
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

CRMOD doesnt have a true pickup mode. A true pickup game to me allows new connecting player to join at will, and automatically if the teams are unbalanced.
          Normal mode is the closest thing, but doesnt promote teamplay.
          Faster game turnarounds = more games, instead of waiting 15 miuntes between games arguing about next map only to play another dm3 match
          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
            waiting 15 miuntes between games arguing about next map only to play another dm3 match
            roffL !!! i shot a bit of coke out my nose, cola that is....
            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
            THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
            sigpic

Comment

CRMOD doesnt have a true pickup mode. A true pickup game to me allows new connecting player to join at will, and automatically if the teams are unbalanced.
              Normal mode is the closest thing, but doesnt promote teamplay.
              Faster game turnarounds = more games, instead of waiting 15 miuntes between games arguing about next map only to play another dm3 match
              HAH, you say this like it doesn't happen in crmod.

CA and RuneQuake are popular for one reason,which is people can connect and play,as opposed to deciding I want to play quake, connect to a DM server just to notice a 20 minute game being played, and 90% of the time its in the under halfway mark..... It perfectly explains why 3wave and DM are trash imho.

I find teamplay more productive in CA, and pub CTF owns all. But, since Qracks auto download feature came into existance, now I can care less I'll swone 3wave too.

Comment

Teamplay in CA is a joke. No self/team damage means people are going to spam everywhere. Nobody even plays together. It's practically FFA with teams.

Comment

HAH, you say this like it doesn't happen in crmod.

CA and RuneQuake are popular for one reason,which is people can connect and play,as opposed to deciding I want to play quake, connect to a DM server just to notice a 20 minute game being played, and 90% of the time its in the under halfway mark..... It perfectly explains why 3wave and DM are trash imho.

I find teamplay more productive in CA, and pub CTF owns all. But, since Qracks auto download feature came into existance, now I can care less I'll swone 3wave too.
                  Mindz got sum new Kindz, everyone bear with me on this....

CTF is DM strategic skill, ruthless gameplay, etc...
                  ___then just when you gain control of that ability
                  ___you ALSO have to guard that flag, and or get theirs etc.

CTF is all the best mods,
                  merged into a fast paced,
                  team based, kick ass time!

So lets replace the hook with a pair of GIANT_BOUNCING_BOOBS

and maybe more DM players will join in
                  www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I concur. If you disable hook in CTF, I would be more interested in playing, which is why I suggested the Qball mod.

Comment

and maybe more DM players will join in
                      ill set my rez to hi !
                      SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                      THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X