No announcement yet.

Anarchy vs MasterSplinter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and that my friends, is how a thread is killed.

oh well, at least the thought of it was interesting.
    "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Thats a wise choice splinter. You must now realize my "Lack of skill" statement has truth behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy View Post
        Thats a wise choice splinter. You must now realize my "Lack of skill" statement has truth behind it.
        LOL

If you lose to me... your ego WILL be hurt.

Comment

Are you gonna make it? 6pm est? or are you backing out?

Comment

Hm.. I'll think about it, I really can't commit that much time to Quake even if I wanted too (that's assuming I'll lose)..

Comment

deal's off then. chicken.
              "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Like i said, i will try to make it. I play maybe 2 hours a week if that.. Just because im on a computer right now does not mean im on the computer i have quake on.. If im idle at the server at 6 Yes. who knows, i might be a tiny of bit.. Since you have nothing better to do, just wait.
                If i dont make it i apoligize and we will find time to play.

Comment

Last time I was challenged, I won without lifting a finger.

Originally posted by f-7
                  Change my team name to "Clan **** Splinter" or i will not play kimp.
                  Originally posted by f-7
                  take me off the roster.
                  Originally posted by MasterSplinter
                  Team FS forfeits!

GG!

Comment

Originally posted by anarchy View Post
                    like i said, i will try to make it. I play maybe 2 hours a week if that.. Just because im on a computer right now does not mean im on the computer i have quake on.. If im idle at the server at 6 yes. Who knows, i might be a tiny of bit.. Since you have nothing better to do, just wait.
                    If i dont make it i apoligize and we will find time to play.
                    gg.

Comment

gg?
                      I have a life my friend. I havent accepted your date. i said " I was hoping for sooner" thats not accepting the time and date now is it?
                      Seeing how its almost 5 now and im just leaving out now, i doubt it will make it back for 6.. maybe 7 or so.. whenever i make it home i will go to speaknow. You will see my name.
                      If the server is busy we can play elsewhere that holds ca. i would prefer not playing at that rage server, ping is above 100 there.

Comment

You challenged f7? Him asking his team name to be changed doesnt look like a challenge at all. Do you really consider that a challenge? How ******* stupid are you?

Comment

gg?
                          I have a life my friend. I havent accepted your date. i said " I was hoping for sooner" thats not accepting the time and date now is it?
                          Seeing how its almost 5 now and im just leaving out now, i doubt it will make it back for 6.. maybe 7 or so.. whenever i make it home i will go to speaknow. You will see my name.
                          If the server is busy we can play elsewhere that holds ca. i would prefer not playing at that rage server, ping is above 100 there.
                          Alright. I'll sustain my "gg."

This is your challenge... so, if you let it set too long, it will be my gg by default.

3 days should be long enough to come up with a date and time right? Anytime between 6pm and 10pm EST will work for me. Speaknow is preferred... but I will try any other server you suggest.

Comment

You challenged f7? Him asking his team name to be changed doesnt look like a challenge at all. Do you really consider that a challenge? How ******* stupid are you?
                            This was HIS challenge to me... he failed to settle with a team name on his own terms... so he quit. my gg.

Comment

So his challenge to you was that Kimp had to change the team name that he was assigned to, to "**** Splinter" or whatever, or he wont play in a league he didnt join in the first place? So then the name didnt change he he told Kimp to take his name off the roster that he never signed up for in the first place?
                              You really are retarded.
                              "Yes i looked at that forum, he never signed up for the league"

Retard.

Comment

So his challenge to you was that Kimp had to change the team name that he was assigned to, to "**** Splinter" or whatever, or he wont play in a league he didnt join in the first place? So then the name didnt change he he told Kimp to take his name off the roster that he never signed up for in the first place?
                                You really are retarded.
                                "Yes i looked at that forum, he never signed up for the league"

Retard.
                                He talked smack, and didn't follow up. Not my fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X