No announcement yet.

Anarchy vs MasterSplinter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He simply asked for a name change. How is that a direct challenge in quake? Its not.Did you say "hey **** you f7, play me" or did he say "Hey splinter, play me" ????
    Nope.

Since you dont seem to know what the word "Challenge" means.. ill do this for you
    Challenge | Define Challenge at Dictionary.com

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy View Post
      He simply asked for a name change. How is that a direct challenge in quake? Its not.Did you say "hey **** you f7, play me" or did he say "Hey splinter, play me" ????
      Nope.

Since you dont seem to know what the word "Challenge" means.. ill do this for you
      Challenge | Define Challenge at Dictionary.com
      He wanted IN the roster with the new name... Challenge Engaged... oh, what do you know... FS won't work as he wants.... he quits.... game over.

Comment

Cheeba cheeba ya'll.... I'm going to speak....now.

Comment

speaknow.. later i'll be on..

Comment

No, he said he would allow kimp to keep him on the roster if the name was changed.

BTW. 5-0 5-1 5-1. should have been all 5-0's but i was just messing around when i realized it was like playing a keyboarder.. first match was with 100 ping as well.

Comment

<---

Comment

5-0 5-1 5-1. should have been all 5-0's but i was just messing around when i realized it was like playing a keyboarder.. first match was with 100 ping as well.
                That is true!! He did beat me!! GG.

Here is a demo of one of our matches. HERE.

Comment

No, he said he would allow kimp to keep him on the roster if the name was changed.
                  A person who wants to change their team name on a roster, is showing their intent to play... He challenged me to a game, and then forfeited when he couldn't get his team name together...

Comment

Originally posted by MasterSplinter View Post
                    Ego is what is at stake.
                    dont b skerr'd

if he didnt play u splint, then he didnt play u, and a score is still floating around there somewhere, undetermined i would say.
                    But by you claiming to have won, solidifies your 10 year old girl image we have of u, not a 30 year old grown ass man....
                    Last edited by StatiC; 05-26-2010, 09:20 PM.
                    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                    sigpic

Comment

no Splinter. By telling the organizer of the tourny to change the team name to what he wants or he will not be playing is NOT a challenge. F7 never signed up to be a part of the league. he simply stated "I will play if you change the name to......." that is by no means a challenge... Does anyone else think this is a challenge? f7?? where you at? although you making a comment will not help due to the massive amount of retardation in splinters world, atleast it will come from the source..
                      On top of that, i just noticed you said his team forfeited because of him leaving? I dont see a single post saying "Team FS forfeited.." not one.. whatever name they went to after that, they did no forfeit.
                      Someone saying "I will not play for a tourny/league that i NEVER signed up for" doesnt mean they "forfeit" when they decide NOT to play in a tourny/league they never joined in the first place.
                      I dont understand how you are arguing the facts? You seem to be pulling bullshit out of no where.. its remarkable how ******* stupid you are...Also how bad you are at quake. Just terrible.

Comment

btw static. i did win 5-0. 5-1 5-1.. i just ****ed around after the 2nd kill because i realized it was a joke playing some no name newbie from ca.

Comment

btw static. i did win 5-0. 5-1 5-1.. i just ****ed around after the 2nd kill because i realized it was a joke playing some no name newbie from ca.
                          against a no name = splint ? im guessing so
                          SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                          THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                          sigpic

Comment

Let's get some people to look at the demo...

Your shaft was pretty dam on... ...you weren't... ...toggling... were you?

You should look at the demo yourself... you can see what I was doing.

Comment

no you fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterSplinter
                                We need a new Team called "Wet Blankets"
                                Originally posted by f-7
                                stop talking.
                                you = dead weight on any team.

Dem's fighting words

Originally posted by f-7
                                Change my team name to "Clan Fuck Splinter" or i will not play kimp.
                                Originally posted by MasterSplinter
                                The gauntlet has been thrown.

[WB] vs. [FS]
                                Originally posted by f-7
                                Change my team name to "Clan Fuck Splinter" or i will not play kimp.
                                Originally posted by f-7
                                Kimp, fix it. NOT FS.. exactly like this (Clan Fuck Splinter)
                                Originally posted by f-7
                                take me off the roster.
                                He failed to come up with his team.... but he talks smack.... he forfeited. GG.

Comment

Working...
                                X