Anarchy vs MasterSplinter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anarchy vs MasterSplinter

In the 'Haters gonna Hate" forum you said i dont know my history and you would mop the floor with me in CA. Well sir, i dont CA nor have i ever.
    But, i will play you in the mod you claim you will beat me at. Best 3 of 5?
    If i lose ill leave quake and the forums.
    You lose you simply leave the forums. Sound good? Im sure you will take this bet, since you know you will beat me.

You leaving the forums does not benefit me in any way.

I'll gladly kick your but tho... @Speaknow? 6pm? Today?

Comment

I'll play you guys 2 on 1, if I lose ill do whatever you please (no butt sex). On the other hand, if I win, Mastersplinter has to quit hijacking threads and promise to only post here once per week.

Comment

I guess the bet isnt helpful to you in any way splinter..
        It would be benefit the entire quake community for me to beat you.
        why would i want to team with splinter rampage?
        i dont.

Comment

let me play with them and raise the stakes. if you lose, you have to play at speak at least 4 times a week for at least an hour per session between 3pm and 10pm. If we lose, i'll take the same punishment i laid out for you.
          "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

^ Because beating him 1on1 won't be any fun..

Comment

But beating him will make him look stupid for having a big mouth. Although 95% of his forum posts make him look stupid. I dont actually know where that extra 5% belongs, made he has the odd funny post? well i guess its still a stupid post, so 100% are stupid. Sorry.
              Last edited by Anarchy; 05-26-2010, 02:15 PM. Reason: His posts are 100% stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy View Post
                But beating him will make him look stupid for having a big mouth.
                It's settled. 6pm @ Speaknow Today. I loose, I look like an ass.

Comment

what happened to the leave the forums part? not that i want you to leave the forums, just don't want you leaving any loose ends. make it serious, lets get the good kind of drama going.

and - no response ramp? cmon!!!
                  "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Ego is what is at stake.

Comment

well, i was hoping for sooner as i might not be here.. But i shall try. if not we will do it tommorow or something.

Comment

pfffft. weak, splint. you can keep that bologna for your lunch tomorrow.

i want to see a WWE-style "i quit" match. we can have weekly "i quit" matches. i bet a lot more people would start paying attention. but then ramp would have to play by himself, or start DM'ing or playing with Runes.

Comment

Well since splinter doesnt have the balls or confidence, he wont quit. But myself on the other hand. I will state right now. If i lose to MasterSplinter best 3 of 5. I will quit Quake.
                          Now thats drama

Comment

See, that's piqued my interest. "ego's will be bruised beyond recognition!" is blah. what say ye, splinter?

Comment

I'll put my ego on the line.

Comment

Working...
                              X