X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterSplinter View Post
    he forfeited. GG.
    did u win ? no...
    u too lazy to make a [clan fuck splinter] tag ? yes....
    epic fail - ask anyone....

Your shaft was pretty dam on... ...you weren't... ...toggling... were you?
    shaft envy ?

well obv it is to me that u suck, u dont even know what is possible with the shaft... i triple dog ding dang dare u to play Hydro...! and call out his shaft, if u like all out thunderbolt burn... u havent seen skill yet eh ?
    move like a ninja..... bitch pleeze
    Last edited by StatiC; 05-27-2010, 07:29 AM.
    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StatiC View Post
      did u win ? no...
      u too lazy to make a fuck clan splinter tag ? yes....
      epic fail - ask anyone....
      I did. He quit before I could pull the trigger. You don't make a statement about someone, try to make a team to prove it, and then not follow through.

All he had to do was stick with team FS. But, because he was so picky, and stubborn about ascetics, he failed to come up with an appropriate team name.

The bottom line is, he was bluffing.

Comment

I did. He quit before I could pull the trigger. You don't make a statement about someone, try to make a team to prove it, and then not follow through.

All he had to do was stick with team FS. But, because he was so picky, and stubborn about ascetics, he failed to come up with an appropriate team name.

The bottom line is, he was bluffing.
        this is a good example of what ppl HATE about u, we dont hate u, cause we dont know u personally face to face, it's the BS u say that gets hated on...
        i hate bs and i hate lies........ dont u ? either that, or your perspective is totally warped, even the ppl that stuck up for u before dont anymore, they saw your bs...... gg

u have a disease, it's called "keeptellingyourselfthatitis" there is no cure, well, a shattered jaw may help...
        coming to Vancouver any time soon brah ?
        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
        THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
        sigpic

Comment

this is a good example of what ppl HATE about u, we dont hate u, cause we dont know u personally face to face, it's the BS u say that gets hated on...
          i hate bs and i hate lies........ dont u ? either that, or your perspective is totally warped, even the ppl that stuck up for u before dont anymore, they saw your bs...... gg

u have a disease, it's called "keeptellingyourselfthatitis" there is no cure, well, a shattered jaw may help...
          coming to Vancouver any time soon brah ?

I'm gonna use your favorite emoticon:

Comment

i triple dog ding dang dare u to play Hydro...!

Triple Dog Ding Dare
            me??

Isn't that like the mother of all dares?

How can I turn that down? Sign me up!
            Last edited by MasterSplinter; 05-27-2010, 08:28 AM.

Comment

I'm gonna use your favorite emoticon:

i was 100% on topic.... you helped to make it my "fav" emoticon, thats not a compliment...

i didnt have to address your post directly, cause it was all bullshit, nothing to address, but i addressed the bs part of it.... exposed u some more, lifted your skirt up

__________________________________________________ _________
              there is NO use in you playing Hydro...! he would get bored and then he would bitch at me.../
              im not getting in trouble for a bitch ass rat...
              even the ppl that stuck up for u before dont anymore, they saw your bs.
              Last edited by StatiC; 05-27-2010, 08:34 AM.
              SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X