X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dmtgtonight6/14

Be there or be a homosexual and watch the batchelor. gg
    Originally posted by Baker
    Why does the biggest cry baby in the forums use an Arnold Schwarzenegger avatar? Arnold never cries like a little girl like how you have cried in every Kimp thread.

per request I will be camping SNG rocket ammo spawns. May try to run the cells at back hall too if I feel lucky. gg.
    Why does the biggest cry baby in the forums use an Arnold Schwarzenegger avatar? Arnold never cries like a little girl like how you have cried in every Kimp thread.

Comment

Originally posted by stolen View Post
      per request I will be camping SNG rocket ammo spawns. May try to run the cells at back hall too if I feel lucky. gg.
      hahahaha

Comment

I'm dawgzz

Comment

Crap. What time is the bachelor on?

Comment

Sorry i have to graduate tonite, and then i have to graduate acid finally.

Comment

Play quake

Comment

per request I will be camping SNG rocket ammo spawns. May try to run the cells at back hall too if I feel lucky.What time is the bachelor on?Sorry i have to graduate tonite, and then i have to graduate acid finally.

Comment

Working...
                X