Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dm3again !

Fok do it now @ rage.quakeone.com
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 09-15-2010, 02:03 PM. Reason: DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3-DM3
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

speak has dm3again?

Comment

no, only rage. ;/
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

do it now,today,now!

Comment

I thought this is what IRC was for
          e|------------------------0---------------
          B|---------------0^1----------------1----
          G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
          D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
          A|---------------0------------------------
          E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Mindz can do whatever the fuck he wants, wherever the fuck he wants.

He's Mindz. The past; the future; all that and throw in the proverbial bag of chips.

He's hardcore in a way that players who think they are hardcore cannot even imagine; and I know.

He's walked the walk. I know it, he knows it, everyone who matters knows it so that means you know it too.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post

He's Mindz. The past; the future; all that and throw in the proverbial bag of chips.

He's hardcore in a way that players who think they are hardcore cannot even imagine; and I know.

He's walked the walk. I know it, he knows it, everyone who matters knows it so that means you know it too.
              Mindz 5-4'd me at Quake because he wanted to, once.
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

The whole Quake?

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post

Of course he can. IRC is just better suited for this sort of thing, as people tend to see your message sooner. It could literally be hours before anyone sees his request for players on the forums...

Comment

tisk tisk, allow me to retort...

[18:18] * ChanServ sets mode +o MindzX for #quake1
                    [18:18] --ChanServ-- (#quake1) home of netquake. if you need to download quake visit QuakeOne or ask someone in the channel to DCC. use HDzBot to browse servers. with cmds such as @quake or for ctcp !quake
                    [18:18] ->> Channel Modes are: +stnz
                    [18:18] ->> Channel created on 3/13/2010 9:09:06 AM
                    [18:18] ->> Attempting to join #quakeone
                    [18:18] ->> Attempting to join #clan_hdz
                    [18:22] <@MindzX> DM TG?
                    [18:52] * Bizarr0Monkey ([email protected]) Quit ( Ping timeout )
                    Don't presume that I do not already utilize a pointless IRC application, to connect to an otherwise completely DEAD IRC SERVER/Channel. I see 20 times over more active netquake players , on this website,at any given moment. Including at 8:10am....

IRC isn't as "die hard" as it was say,even 3 years ago. Most people sit idle, and do nothing. gg

Comment

Yes, you're way more likely to get a time sensitive response on the site than IRC.
                      uakene.com

Comment

and as long as this thing stays active,ill be at RAGE right now. fok

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                          tisk tisk, allow me to retort...

Don't presume that I do not already utilize a pointless IRC application, to connect to an otherwise completely DEAD IRC SERVER/Channel. I see 20 times over more active netquake players , on this website,at any given moment. Including at 8:10am....

IRC isn't as "die hard" as it was say,even 3 years ago. Most people sit idle, and do nothing. gg
                          Heh, oddly enough, 3 years ago everyone was telling me to get IRC, so I did... and ran into the same problem you did. Nobody actually used it, they just log in and sit there and forget they ever went through the trouble. Congrats sir, you got me on this one.

Comment

Working...
                          X