Get this off our backs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get this off our backs

Quadraptor has been showing me some edge lately so I propose a 1v1 deathmatch at bomber.ironrocket.com asap. Let's vote on the superior super hero!

Canadian*Sniper

QUADRAPTOR_TU of clan Totally Useless
    Canadian*Sniper
    66.67%
    Quadraptor_TU
    33.33%
    Last edited by Canadian*Sniper; 04-23-2006, 09:01 PM.

Canadian. Canadians beat Irish.
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Originally posted by Bank
      Canadian. Canadians beat Irish.
      I have irish blood in me :d

Comment

Canadian Sniper is playing a strong game now, seems much improved from a month ago doing some nice rocket jumps so I'm going to vote for him even though I don't like trying to pick between these two.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I just recently switched from fov 90 to 128 and sensitivity 10 to 16. If this match happens soon, quad will have the upper hand.

Comment

Sniper will def win. Quad is really rusty.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
              Quad is really rusty.
              Me? Rusty? Nah....

4/6/06

4/24/06

Comment

QuadRaptor da man!
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Cool. Then next time I see you on FvF, I'll drag you onto bomber and we'll go at it

Comment

Odd just the other night I saw Quad on shmack... He was always in the bottom 3 for each map... Not that I faired so great, but I was surprised to see him down there.
                    Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

You can't judge someone's skill in runequake. It's too random to even measure how good someone is. Whenever I'm there, I mess around with the runes and not pay attention to winning so I'm usually at the bottom 5 all the time.

I havn't played a lot of runequake lately, RA, FvF and Bomber have been pretty busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
                        I havn't played a lot of runequake lately, RA, FvF and Bomber have been pretty busy.
                        Every time I've stopped by Shmack lately, there were like 16 players and I couldn't even get a weapon, lol.

I've been playing at Bomber a lot lately. I like CA, but have never been a DM3 fanatic and something about getting to play CA on new maps makes me as excited to play as being struck by a lightning bolt.

Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

speaking of lightning, fov 128 have really improved my LG aim. But the distance look of it has we really confused now :S

My shotgun aim has gone to shit and I often kill myself with rockets because what seems to be 10 feet away is really 2 feet away.

Comment

I believe a rocket arena match is the true test of who is the most skilled. Without good combat skills, a player is mostly useless. Unless they rely heavily on strategy, but then again, if you have like %50 shaft, its death time for them.

Comment

Originally posted by scar3crow
                              Odd just the other night I saw Quad on shmack... He was always in the bottom 3 for each map... Not that I faired so great, but I was surprised to see him down there.
                              If I had a "0" score (which I probably did), it was because I was eating and observing. I generally jump on shmack after I get home from work (around 8:00 Central) and eat real quick, then I'll jump in the game on Shmack or go to FVF.

Comment

Working...
                              X