No announcement yet.

Get this off our backs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Quad, you beat deep blue?! Your power is growing rapidly. You should really get some RA practice, it will help you with every mod in the quake universe (yes even FVF). Get yellow no.5 to teach you, he helped me a lot. I still think Canadian will win though. he was doing good in Bomber.ironrocket.com, which is hard to do with all of the skilled players there.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
      he was doing good in Bomber.ironrocket.com, which is hard to do with all of the skilled players there.
      Aww shucks

Comment

I can never find anyone on that server when I check, though.

Usually I'm on shmack or FVF after I get home from work.

Comment

It seems like people are only at bomber when Phenom is there. Phenom is the one that usually gets the games going.

Comment

4/6/06

4/24/06

4/27/06

4/27/06

Comment

As impressed as I should be as I don't care about other people's scores on runequake, you're still the only person who voted for Quadraptor_TU

Hopefully this match will get under way this weekend.

Comment

Those are actually posted for Monster.

Comment

how thoughtful

*hug

Comment

Oh God he hugged me! >.<''

Comment

*hug*hug*hug*hug*hug*hug*hug*hug*hug*hug*hug*hug*h ug*hug*hug

Comment

Quad beat Rock HarD??! damn! He might become ELITE!! I must watch my back. SoulTaker could come out and Quad will destroy me.

Comment

Working...
                        X