Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event of 11/19/2010,wall of text from MINDZ.com

[PRE]
    I <3 Q1, and I am drunk ,ergot I am drunk. This is the event of 11/19/2010. I am dedicated, I need not say more. I tried cTFing tonite and failed, too much R&R canadian whiskey and since I asked them mfakkas if it was ok I RQ cuz im beyond the capabled Quaking limits when it pertains to blood to alcohol volumes (mixed in with what Jake mentioned tonite,I had to AFK cuz a n#GGA stopped by and said FOK N$GGA im hungry,so I said AIGHT n#GGA got ur back, tossed him lil somethin somethin,TRIED to go back on KIMP PATROL,failed got lost in Youtube MUSIC VIDOE's.

fyi,I detest negativity in Q1. I am the utmost respectful quaker, show a good time in server and unless you stroke me backwards,I toss back a GG and nothing but good time's. Newbs like wolv have stroked me backwards enough to puke from alcohol poisoning,but im so G I just regulate. Kimp has been gettin regulated for a moment,but now Splinter is perma-MARKED. Accomplis to the MAX,pos was holding down speaknow w/ kimp tonite. FU foq trollin non-quakin pos,fu wolv u 20ping TAL jr your half the quaker Rampage would ever be,hommage to [MFR]Novmode,Master Splinter your on my shitlist and ill be in contact with Baker about getting you tossed into the fucking salad you peice of accomplising shit, , since im holding Q1 down as best I can with a nerfed Quakeone.com admin access account (I cant smite the ones who need logical smiting...) and I simply havent connected lately with Joe getting full-blown access to speaknow,and I havent even bothered approaching Slot Zero(he and I are 100% full blown strangers,although I have enjoyed his servers for MANY years,and know his community like the back of my hands when it comes to the "normal community", or AVA or BRIAN coz when Chase "Sunshine" had break down and the community went up in PITCH FORKS and foking TORCHES I was unhandily de-admind from a MOD I helped cradle into its current incarnation (I seen Phenom,Bam,and MYSELF do thangs r00k started and abandoned,CAx, CREDITS to the three MENTIONED and the 4th being the godfather r00k.CA+ credits and CAx credits.

Splinter,and Kimp are on the bottom of my list. I dont forsee me overseeing anything more than I already do, my homie jeremy has decided to try and resurrect IHOC but im afraid I will never see MY glory days relived. I've only seen newbs cry when they connected, no respect for q1 hey dey tisk tisk.

Baker knows where I come from,he was there. Thats why I am Q1 admin at this website, I was asked by some FN newb named "=0h=CUCUBRITO or some newb fn shit,a homie of GEORGE ,aka FOQ, who has plagued me for nearly half a year with

"Mindz, you mad?"

act like kimp,get treatd like kimp. It's not a joke here,I was a freshman in highschool when I let my mouse and monitor grace a Q1 level, so all u fn newbs need to take note if u didnt see it come out of Carmack and Company's nethers, you aren't my equal. If you haven't stayed a nonstop figure in Q1 gaming like I have,I dismiss and smite you if you have a idiotic stance (like FOQ and his "omg kimp is retarded lets begin his bleeding heart violin solo in his defense", against Baker. FU,diaf. sick of people taking this game for granted.

Im sure 30minutes later I'll type more,before its over, this wall will FN grape your screeeeeeeeen.

after who knows how many shots of that cannuck R&R and MEXICAN DANK SHWAG Im pretty sure since I'm steill here and you either sleeping and/or trolling these forums instead of QUAKING then you need to give due respect to these figures,since your on this website,in this order.......

Solecord : this *****s makes it happen. TY, you rock. Team fn rocks
    Baker : you smite kimp,you are Quake1 the games MICHAEL, archangle of fucking ownage.
    Yellow 5, your gone,but you was instrumental, and since your gone,you catch 3rd place.I'd pour out some of my 40 if I had one,but its for 32,so *****,u catch the last 2oz.
    Phenom : your apart of my history,apart of Bakers history,we was insrumental for better or worse,at some point of everyones time. I was yugos pain in the ass and so was you! we 4 life.

Im tired of typing, thats the end of my Q1 wall of text. If you didnt enjoy this, send your complaints to [email protected]

ps: Im present n accounted for,Baker preaches a green pastures future,Im in it,are you?
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

I thought my last post until Christmas would be 2 posts ago. But since I'm drinking a beer and sitting back reflecting on the progress I've privately made engine coding ... here is a thought for you that may alter your optimism.

First: Kimp is a pimple. Once he's popped, that's it. That being said, he isn't entirely bad in the sense he has fostered the attention to the engine administration controls. No one cared in the past. Kimp is singlehandedly create a demand for a solution long needed.

That aside ...

If you think carefully, even BEFORE I started engine coding I was all about recruiting developer talent to the Quake community. I pushed and pushed ... and sometimes made insane efforts to reach out that aren't obvious here to draw attention to Quake engine modding and promote open source QuakeC.

It worked 10x what I could have ever hoped for.

Just check out Inside3d.com's level of activity. Or check Quaddicted or Func_Msgboard or read MH's blog.

At this point, all I can say is "wait and see". A nice sample of the collective product of the intellectual thoughts of the Quake engine modding community is gonna be assembled and delivered in a few weeks via some of the stuff I have been working on.

Which I hope other engines authors get some raised eyebrows from and enjoy poking through.

I'm done posting in the forum until I get this done because I think it is more valuable than anything I could post. Why tie up my time dealing with the "obsolete" way of doing things the "old way", I'd rather do my part to help deliver the future.

And that's what I will be doing.

We've known about some of these problems for years. In a way, the problem isn't the specific individuals who are causing problems but rather any resurgence was destined to be short-circuited by someone doing that kind of thing. I have always said no good forum doesn't have a forum troll --- because if you don't have a large enough audience to have a troll, you have a small audience. Solve the issues at the heart of the matter, the symptoms disappear. Troublemakers are a symptom, not a cause. Quake needs to rise to the next level in a few different ways.

/Baker exits stage left. To be seen again on or before December 25th ...
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I've noticed you said I don't play Quake. Again. I've been doing nothing but Quake (as in not playing any other games) for like the past week. I'm working with LH and Gunter to get FvF to play nice on the Darkplaces server, which features a server browser, which has been revitalizing my server, because I'm seeing random people whom I've never seen before come and go on my server now...

Sadly, nobody here likes FvF so I guess playing it doesn't count as playing Quake...
      e|------------------------0---------------
      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
      A|---------------0------------------------
      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by foq View Post
        I've noticed you said I don't play Quake. Again. I've been doing nothing but Quake (as in not playing any other games) for like the past week. I'm working with LH and Gunter to get FvF to play nice on the Darkplaces server, which features a server browser, which has been revitalizing my server, because I'm seeing random people whom I've never seen before come and go on my server now...

Sadly, nobody here likes FvF so I guess playing it doesn't count as playing Quake...
        I enjoyed FvF, I die to quickly though Damn Ogre's are mean!

Thanks for the shoutout Mindz, we've been through some shit throughout the history starting with IHOC, clan berries, sonic & apci

its sleep time, gotta wake up and go thanksgiving shopping tomorrow, though I only hit the gym 5 days a week, mon,tue,wed,thur,fri so I'll probably be trolln these forums earlier in the morning more and maybe even get in a game of Quake!

g-night ya'll
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Shambler dance works on more than just Shamblers. Works great on... almost everything, heh
          e|------------------------0---------------
          B|---------------0^1----------------1----
          G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
          D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
          A|---------------0------------------------
          E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Mindz = wigger

Comment

Originally posted by Authentic View Post
              Mindz = wigger
              Your one to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by badaim View Post
                Your one to talk.
                Hahahaha!
                QuakeOne.com
                Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                Great Quake engine

Comment

According to Jake im the blackest white guy you will ever meet.
                  Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Drunk Forum Spam goes down easier than it comes up...

www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                      Drunk Forum Spam goes down easier than it comes up...

Thats the Vomit Pillow 9000!!!, guaranteed to give you headache, nausea, horrible stomach pains and dizziness! & stays warm for quite a few minutes!
                      QuakeOne.com
                      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                      Great Quake engine

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                        Thats the Vomit Pillow 9000!!!, guaranteed to give you headache, nausea, horrible stomach pains and dizziness! & stays warm for quite a few minutes!
                        bah ! ill take my "cold side" of the pillow anyday...
                        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                        THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                        sigpic

Comment

Cold side of the pillow ftw.
                          Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 11-25-2010, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                            Cold side of the pillow ftw.
                            Dat b troof !

SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                            THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X