No announcement yet.

This is a captain obvious announcement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a captain obvious announcement.

Rabbit, sorry for the ban tonite,I am pretty sure you have enough sense to know it wasn't intentional.

@ Baker ,BRAH. Any chance you can Back-Burner every fn thing and get me some sexy IDENTIFYING tools. I'm fucking sick of having to alt+tab , switch to window-mode mid game, run checks against IP's, and while ADMIN CONTROLS are fn based on player ID numbers, while in the middle of a fucking game, the god damn screen move's and mixing up the number since the console is moving is a fn hinderance.

I'm fed up with this god damn day-care center called the "Current state of Quake" .

Sincerely,

Your friendly mindzy
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 01-31-2011, 09:09 PM. Reason: pissed at kimp,I vented. Baker is my hero!!
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Rabbit came to Speaknow and played a few games with me, he was pretty ticked but knew he was accidentally kicked/banned(whatever) i slapped him around abit then i think he went back to DM. Then MS connected which i don't mind, but his "shadow" (or that one guy we all know and hate) soon followed and was AFK 4/5ths of the match so i left.

Tru story.
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

I apologized to rabbit when he reconnected, and he understands and has no hard feelings.

I closed the topic because the village idiot, aka Wolv, troll'd his way into this post. I'm waiting for him to step on the grass one more time. I'm done with his endless nonsense on the forums.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
        @ Baker ,BRAH. Any chance you can Back-Burner every fn thing and get me some sexy IDENTIFYING tools.
        Tomorrow night.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Errr ... ok in the morning. Real life has tried to own me the last 3 days and I think I'm gonna sleep and do this in the morning. Besides you are playing with video recording so methinks you will not be using this tonight.

A fun toy for you to play with tomorrow.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Indeed, I have this nagging problem that Quake1 isn't recieving enough new players,so I figure I will invest my time into growing this community by flaunting our "Goodies" on a major media hub, such as youtube.

Comment

Nice ninja edit....

As an admin, a DNS lookup based on xxx.xxx.xxx.1 of the IP would be great to have in-game.

It'd also be great if DirectQ had iplog. *sigh*

Comment

Hey, consider it humility.

Comment

Rabbit is a great guy to play Quake with. Talented in different mod's !

Comment

Working...
                  X