Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

English is easily one of the hardest languages to learn due to various aspects:
    sound the same, spelled differently (there/they're/their)
    sound the same, spelled the same, have different meanings (tick - a sound or a insect)
    compound words (they're, can't)

Having dated a Filipina a few years back for close to 3yrs. She learned English while still living in Pasig City. Her English was amazing but she still did struggle with some of the above things and even some things that would make us go "how did you mess that up?". So all in all - I do believe Mark does have some pretty great grammar for it being his second language.

Comment

I'll be around for a few hours if anybody wants to take my King of The Hill, I'm @ bomber right now idling.
      uakene.com

Comment

Come get it, challanges accepted
        uakene.com

Comment

Jomama

Comment

how's your cat frenzy

Comment

Frenzy, whenever your ready, DM3AGAIN + BOMBER = Challenge for KOTH
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Tonight good? I'll be around. Anybody who wants to fight for the throne of DM3AGAIN.BSP come get some. 4 challengers, no defeats. Who wants to be the 5th loser?
                uakene.com

Comment

fok u rev

Comment

im ready for another go at the hill frenzy
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

haha, i take it that was you i beat? btw, i'm the current king of the dm3again hill.
                      "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

stolen from frenzy, rev? like in my OP, is it correct?

Comment

i'll take this shit from anyone. Yeah rev. I'll 5-0 you nub cakes. That's right... "The squarter" will fuck your shit up home boiiiii <3

Comment

Rev is not the current king of DM3AGAIN, you can only become king by beating the king, and I haven't had any challenges. Especially from Rev. Rev has never been the King of The Hill. When I acquired King it was just the 2nd or 3rd king, and it has never been stolen from me.

Mindz and Patrick have both tried to take it, both failing so far.
                            So Patrick if you're gonna "take it from anybody" back your words up

So no, I still stand as King Of DM3AGAIN, so see me to take the throne.
                            Last edited by Frenzy; 10-10-2011, 08:59 AM.
                            uakene.com

Comment

oh
                              so now i'm a liar and i obtained my crown off someone that had the server name "king of dm3".

that makes me the QEU (quakers elite union) king of dm3, and you can be the sque (senior quakers elite union) king. We can have a unifying title bout. ready when you are bra. until then, i'm king, and frenzy is king, we'll unify the belts soon. mark it down and polish that belt for me. if you fail to make sure it sparkles right, i might have to slap you with your former belt while taking a shit in your subpar crown, home boy.

all ribbing and joshing frenzy, i look forward to beating you. and authentic( pat right?), don't make me laff. you only beat me when you've been warmed for a couple hours. if i remember correctly, our last true 1v1 wasn't even close. you kid at the 5-0, but you actually lost last time 5-1... i'll take any and all challengers.
                              "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

you must be mistaking some random peon (jk) thinking he's king of DM3 and that sounds like the same one who was using the name kingofedge , so they are just using kingof +map name lately.

the two are unrelated,sorry rev. haha frenzy im ready next time see you we 1v1 if rage is busy we can bomber / speaknow

Comment

Working...
                                X