Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not a huge deal. The point is, you can only take the crown from the King, and you never 1-1'd me.

I'm ready whenever you wanna take a shot at the throne.

But it's gotta be me, Frenzy(173.26.47.xxx) you're playing, not some alias with "KING OF DM3" as their name, lol.

Best of luck to you.
    Last edited by Frenzy; 10-12-2011, 10:04 AM.
    uakene.com

Comment

I'm on RAGE as we, speak.
      Last edited by Frenzy; 10-12-2011, 10:16 AM.
      uakene.com

Comment

i'll take all of you on with my shitty laptop and touchpad mouse! BRING IT!!! *cowers*

Comment

Actually Death Knight you were doing pretty well with the touch pad last night, better than I can do lol
          uakene.com

Comment

(SHH!!! You might inflate my ego! We DON'T need that...)

What were you saying? I suck at Quake? Yeah, I know. We all know.

Comment

I'll take it right now! lets go!

I got 1 hour!

Comment

I'm around for the next hour or more, I'll refresh and check here
                uakene.com

Comment

5-0'd exalt on dm3again, but it wasn't for KOTH, just letting you guys know the danger you face.
                  uakene.com

Comment

I'm ready when you are Chad....Ready to be dethroned?

Comment

Originally posted by badaim View Post
                      I'm ready when you are Chad....Ready to be dethroned?
                      No I'm not But I will make myself available for the match. Tonight and tomorrow you will find me lurking the servers. I thought the 5-0 practice run we had was pretty good
                      uakene.com

Comment

i'll easily 5-0 you .. I wont chase you. Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Authentic View Post
                          i'll easily 5-0 Fyou .. I wont chase you. Hehe
                          Funny In my 14 years I've played all kinds of styles. Currently however, I'm in beast mode, and I don't run. I ping 20-40 everywhere, and for the first time in 4 years I have a mouse-pad. Sounds nuts right? But I also for the first time ever have a system that can keep up with everybody elses as it's brand new.

I would beg to differ that anybody will EVER 5-0 me on DM3AGAIN as I have this weird tie to the map. I accept matches with open arms for this King of the Hill. Where's Spoon and Rampage

On a side note, unless you can 5-0 Badaim on DM3AGAIN, don't even bother knocking on my door for a matchup.

This is all said in fun, and vent's been awesome as of late
                          uakene.com

Comment

wait wait wait... U think chuck is good??? I can easily 50-0 him.. No joke. i'll do it if you'd like hehe. OFC its all said in fun. You know quake would be DEAD if it weren't for the shit talking. lol the game would seriously be boring haha. Like cd has said, I have almost NO ego, because i play the game for fun. yeah, i talk shit, but i also say things like "My ego is the size of my dick" haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Authentic View Post
                              wait wait wait... U think chuck is good??? I can easily 50-0 him.. No joke. i'll do it if you'd like hehe. OFC its all said in fun. You know quake would be DEAD if it weren't for the shit talking. lol the game would seriously be boring haha. Like cd has said, I have almost NO ego, because i play the game for fun. yeah, i talk shit, but i also say things like "My ego is the size of my dick" haha.
                              50-0 me???.......Keep dreaming Patrick.

Comment

Hah, yeah, 50-0 is a big dream

And I never said Badaim was good, I said unless you can 5-0 him don't bother with me

j/k badaim
                                uakene.com

Comment

Working...
                                X