Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quake Expo 2011 The event is official... isn't!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake Expo 2011 The event is official... isn't!?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns1yhoFTqJ0"]It's not the end of my world! Life goes on...[/ame]
    Last edited by Q -Mark [0!0]; 05-20-2011, 05:46 AM.

Are you just copy/pasting that to all your "non-friends"? as I got that exact same message word for word.

Comment

I'm just waiting for Kimp to be banned.

Comment

I log in just to accept you.

Comment

sshhhhhhhhh
          200 años de mi querido PARAGUAY
          14/05/1811

Comment

Originally posted by Q -Mark [0!0]
            sshhhhhhhhh

P.S.

BTW you should now accept my frienship OoPpEe... yes you should and you know it... you and me are great friends... arent we?!? hehehe

P.P.S.

Do you mean there is a problem with my method/technic to make new friends??? Because it did worked very very well so far... I just need 97 more and I'll relax ok??! hehehe

P.P.P.S. (hahahaha)

If Bluntz is willing to tell/teach me HOW HE DOES... I'm open to readjust my behavior... deal!?!?
            What do you want me to teach you ????? I will do whatever I can to help you,
            That is what friends do Mark.
            WARNING
            May be too intense for some viewers.
            Stress Relief Device
            ....BANG HEAD HERE....
            ---------------------------
            .--------------------------

Comment

bluntz doesnt go physco with the posts so he just picks up friends. =)
              Rambo[RuM]
              I support:
              Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
              Qrack - Thank You r00k
              Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
              Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Originally posted by daniocampo1992 View Post
                Roshambo in emotes!!!! I love it dan.
                WARNING
                May be too intense for some viewers.
                Stress Relief Device
                ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                ---------------------------
                .--------------------------

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDOhFIX3sWE]YouTube - Squishy[/ame]

Comment

Please don't use the PM system to spam people.... or to send the same message to groups of people. Thank you.

Comment

Quake Expo 2011 The event is official... isn't!?

If it isn't Quake1, I won't touch it with a fn 10ft pole.
                      Quake1:Awesome!
                      Quake2:Not Awesome!
                      Quake3:Not Awesome!
                      Quake4:Not Awesome!
                      ET:Quake Wars : Not Awesome!

Mark you're appointing us to positions and giving us titles?I'm just saying, what are you doing?What do you think we're all doing, in a collaborative effort. You've got big plans and I've yet to even know what the hell is going on.

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM.
                      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Hi Mark!

Please calm the F down to a lower case f...
                        Play more quake, and less forum spam.

Have a GREAT DAY!!

Thank You!

Sincerely,
                        R00k
                        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Mark, please quit spamming. If you want to vent your hyperactivity, spam the rest of the internet and not here. You might have good intentions, but you are "over-doing" it. Everyone here knows about the Quake Expo, it is --- you know -- kind of on the front page and stuff.

Google for Quake 2 and 3 and find those sites and tell them about Quake Expo or something. Those are the guys that don't have a tight-knit community and you have to seek them out and find them.

Subliminal message: Spam PlanetQuake forums. They haven't done Quake Expo news.
                          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I very well could be making a video, but as of now I can't make anything because, my gut instincts says utilize the newer technologies and eye candy's made availible to us.

But I also keep re-reading Chip's post about "No, no, don't go there. No custom textures and lightning." Meeting Chip's criteria is a requirement,and until he responds with his inputs I still feel its too early to start work on anything, video or logo/banners. It could be all for nothing if I follow my gut instinct....
                            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Mark,don't do it,I see you replying to this post! The last message was on 5/4/2011, that is 12-13 days AGO !!!

If you do reply, PLEASE bring real content to the table. I'm at wits end watching the forums get trampled for mundane reasons,such as having the highest Posts Per Day count !!!!!

I'll hire a professional TRUCK'r , I know one, his name is George!

Comment

Working...
                              X