6/22/11 DM tournament notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/22/11 DM tournament notice

Teams will be announced today and are critiqued by a reowned player for fairness.

This saturday we will have scrim matches from all the teams. There will be 6 teams of 5 players depending on who shows it will be 4 vs 4 or 3 vs 3. More will be annouced when i get home. Posted on my droid x.

Which days/time is this tourney being held? Is it too late to join?

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
      Which days/time is this tourney being held? Is it too late to join?
      I will soon announce times. I can tell u it will be sat afternion to nights. And im sure i can fit you on a team.

Comment

Originally posted by Grafh View Post
        I will soon announce times. I can tell u it will be sat afternion to nights. And im sure i can fit you on a team.
        Ok.. I can do Sat nights, I'll join but not if it takes somebody else's spot, i'll play 4th fiddle or sub for a team if they wish to do so. And if someone dropped out, I'll replace them. When it comes to DM I'm more like a 3rd tier player..

Comment

teams announced today? I thought we already had teams picked out? First off this is the most disorganized tournament ive ever played on in my life second of all the "new" team I got now is weak nobody on there nows how to DM except me. The teams are stacked things keep switching so Im just gonna resign from the tournament, sorry grafh.
          DAVEMAN

Comment

Originally posted by davemiester View Post
            teams announced today? I thought we already had teams picked out? First off this is the most disorganized tournament ive ever played on in my life second of all the "new" team I got now is weak nobody on there nows how to DM except me. The teams are stacked things keep switching so Im just gonna resign from the tournament, sorry grafh.
            I can assure you poop jumpy and omi know how to dm. Poop can easily have tier 1 frag rates and has many games ive played with him. But i will allow you to trade one player if they are same tier.

Comment

no fucking kimps allowed = gg
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

K0nger, I can assure you that you are selling your team short.

There's nothing disorganized about this tournament. It's not easy to put teams together and make them even. If I had to rank the teams I'd put retro and bruce's team up top and yours on the bottom, but your team is definately good enough to compete. Poop is just streaky as hell, you never know what you're going to get out of him. I'll swap with you if you'd like, I can obv win no matter what team I'm on.

Comment

whoaly shat guis!!!

Comment

well im tired of shit changing every single day and it saying OFFICIAL its not OFFICIAL if its going to CHANGE. Omicron whines too much p00p is rarely on to DM3 and I dunno who the hell jumpy is. I had 2 OFFICIAL teams before this and I keep getting switched around and its a bunch of crap grafh needs to get his SH!t together or im out.
                    DAVEMAN

Comment

teams are fine if you KEEP THEM THE WAY THEY ARE AND NOT CHANGE THEM AGAIN
                      DAVEMAN

Comment

Kong this is the first time i made teams. Shok made team suggestiins on his own he had nothing to do with anything official. Pay more attention brah.

Comment

Official: CD > k0ng

Comment

Working...
                          X