Time for some.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for some.....

SLIDE! I was trying to play some quake-slide hoverboarding today but there was a problem.....IHOC's server was down and the european server was locked in an endless loop of warping it to the halfpipe.........So i was wondering if there was any interest in this mod, maybe we could find someone to host a temporary server for the mod.

I also noticed on the European server they have a built in save for the best time ever recorded for every level.....got me to thinking if we could do this for ctf maps?!?!? would save us from ssing our best times (but in the end im sure every level will just say Best Time: (x.xx) vis .hdz.) anyway im rambling now......someone check out the euro slide server (26004: qnf.servequake.com) or something, and feel free to reply if anyone is interested in some old fashioned sliding.

FOQ used to run a slide server.
    I would setup one but I bet you'd ping like chit to it

how do you ping to 98.89.180.20
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

around 100, not too shab

Comment

well i was slidin on 26014 thisserversucks.com but i believe i crashed it (fok.), mindz thinks this is foq's server but i thought evade was running the thisserversucks servers...i could be wrong...

Comment

Foq was running universal server, don't know where it is or address though.
          qrf.servequake.com:26004 <- there
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Do you keep voting half-pipe???

Comment

no idk wtf is goin on but im crashing all the slide servers atm......started w/ euro one which is the one you have addy for above, it is stuck in an endless loop of warping to halfpipe...the universal server was quake.thisserversucks.com port 26014 but that one crashed after i left the server and tried to rejoin.......

Comment

I know, i cant get into any of them either :/

Comment

qrf servers are cortex, fvf is le foq

Comment

calling all foq's
                    /can reset server 0r

Comment

MILK THESE FOOLS FOQ
                      uakene.com

Comment

^^
                        picture of me tryin to get onto a team for 4's
                        (i''m the dark blue one obv.)

Comment

Originally posted by smokey View Post
                          ^^
                          picture of me tryin to get onto a team for 4's
                          (i''m the dark blue one obv.)
                          Thats what nearly every player goes through to get involved in a DM game of 4's.

rofl

Comment

Working...
                          X