2 V 2 quake dm ladder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 V 2 quake dm ladder

Quick idea brahskis. *I brought this up a little while ago, but can't really type all I want bc I'm sending this from my iPhone. *How about a 2 v 2 ladder, where the teams can choose from 3 maps? *I was thinking, dm3, ztndm3, ultrav, and maybe dm2, though I'm not sure about that one. *This way it's easy to get games going and it's not a tournament format, that always fails. *Heck, if we have two teams, we have a ladder and that's only four players needed. *If your team is horrible, you'll always be matches up with teams at the bottom and if your team is good, you'll go against the better teams.

We just need a simple website that updates the order of the ladder and maybe a spot where teams can upload screenshots of the final score. *This will help illustrate my domination of the quake 1 dm scene. *I'd like historical documentation of how much I dominated all of you, so that future generations can continue to look up to me.

If your one of the best and want to take down Bruce and Leno with me, feel free to apply for membership in my 2 player clan, namely, #1.

Sent from my iPhone

It merely requires players who are availible in the same day slots and hour slots. This is the hurdle everything faces.

however

Seeing two CROWS or two KP's online at the same time, should be enough to stroke your competitive self, I've been waiting. So has Challenge-TV, when you gonna show up? 2v2 or larger CAx best of 3, avoid getting 15-0'd.

It's that simple,and can happen faster that ONE 20minute TDM game.

Oh??
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I saw this thread and really like the idea.

I'd love to be a partner with Retro.. I really enjoy playing with him.

HOWEVER, I've been sucking so bad lately that I wouldn't want to drag him down.. I need to clean up some of my network traffic to smooth things out.

But, the idea of having teams like Lenny/Bruce vs Crow/AAA kinda takes the fun out of it.

For now I'm happy with the pickup games we've been having. Everyone seems really good about trying to get fair teams for close matches.

Comment

As we all know, CD is a god amongst quake players. His skill and pure talent can never be matched. Whoever teams with this legend will surely become a winner because CD is unbeatable. The respect and honor that player will receive for being given the privilege to team with this god of quake will forever be with whoever he chooses.

CD you are a true patriot and holding the #1 title must be a painstaking task. I want to thank you CD, for giving me the privilege to team with you in the past and staying true to this small community, even though there is no competition here for you.

Thank you,

BA

Comment

Chuck do me a favor and stop demoing me

Love,

Tal

Comment

rofl hahaha

Comment

tl;dr but im' in

Comment

Working...