Yoooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoooo

What's up fellas? Idk who all plays anymore, but this is Wonton from back in the daaaaaay.

Hopped on for the first time in 3-5 years and figured we could get some TDM 3v3/4v4's crackin', hopefully. I should be able to get Apoc on here from time to time.

I gave a couple guys on dm.quaketx.com my email address earlier and asked them to hit me up when the games get going.

Anyway, see ya'll around. GLGL

sup ck1

sup we still play, check the servers tomorrow:

dm.quaketx.com give me your email or email [email protected] and I'll include u in the email string we got going.

Comment

email sent, thanks.

Comment

wonton! haha
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

[email protected]

Comment

Adam, aka the worst hpb evarrrrrrr

Comment

Good to see old timers coming back
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Good to see old timers coming back
                Welcome back Long time no see.
                uakene.com

Comment

I'll include u in the email string we got going.

Comment

dude wontan, i remember playing you back in the day brother, and i also remember you raping the fuck out of me lol.

TIMES HAVE CHANGED!!

I've since fucked you up in a few team games but its good see you back and your skill does still show.

Welcome back bro, keep the quakein goin!!

chuck

Comment

What's up BA? Ya, I've been on a handful of times the last few weeks. I'm definitely terrible anymore, but it's still fun as shit.

I just ragequit on TV during a coop sesh after I pwned the wall. Thanks for showin me around tho, my bad.

I've found myself checking the servers page once or twice a day and seeing if anyone is on. How's everyone been? It seems like there is more traffic these days than there was 3-5 years ago, but I could be trippin.

Comment

Originally posted by wanton View Post

I just ragequit on TV during a coop sesh after I pwned the wall.
                        best laff of the week. ty, sir. did anyone else read that with jonah hill's voice?
                        "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Originally posted by rev View Post
                          best laff of the week. ty, sir. did anyone else read that with jonah hill's voice?
                          if you did that in his voice, how could you laugh?

Comment

i laughed with his voice also?

not a jonah hill fan?

i'm not psychic so when i first read it, i read it normally. laughed. then read again in jonah hill's voice because that's how allen gregory talks. i still laughed again, but it was funny even without the substituted voice. comprende amigo? =P
                            "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Working...
                            X