Quake LAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake LAN

The document is in Swedish but if any other is interested to travel just mail me and i will translate and give directions

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BxR...QzOTU3OTJjN2Ix

Hey Auf you should post the translation here
    My servers for the gamers:
    bigfoot.servequake.com / damage.servequake.com

port 26000 EuroQuake
    port 26001 EuroQuake Coop

newyork.quakeone.com
    Offline ATM
    fvf.servequake.com
    flanders.servegame.org / flanders.servequake.com
    Offline ATM
    newdm.servequake.com
    port 26010

http://bigfoot.servequake.com (EuroQuake)
    sigpic

Comment

If i havta share my shitty translation to anyone else i better do it so everyone cant see and laugh

Comment

Oldschool Lan's rule but Sweden is far away from me (Germany).

Comment

Originally posted by Planetnine
          That it requires translation is a good sign that I probably couldn't make that trip

However, good to see some old fashioned LAN Parties. I would love to eventually have something like that with some of the QuakeOne members.

As a scientist, I am very interested in flying in Mark, Kimp, and Omi and having them play together in a small room. Observing them and recording in detail how they play traditionally and what type of catastrophic events will happen when their elements mix and react to each other.

P9
          rofl

Comment

Update Bump.

we have a mix of PiL and LA members and some players that moved on to QW that will come for this RQ ( Real Quake, Netquake ) event.

If ppl in this forum is old timers SQL members plz notify any of the old school teamleaders or players about this, sadly my ICQ got raped so any of thoose that still on ICQ i cant get in touch with.

We still in the process of setting up tournment schedule but 1on1 turny and 2vs2 tourny and teamcup for 4vs4 will happend for sure.

Comment

Would enjoy going to sweden, but cant get away from my business long enough to have fun!! Maybe next time!

Comment

Working...
              X