• Show
Clear All

• rambo
    replied
    striker your into phone sex? hahaha jk jk

Leave a comment:

• bluntz
    replied
    swimdown resulted in frozen players lifting out of water,dunno if that is the same bug as minefields reported.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    9am is no good for me. It's 1pm and I'm thinking of going back to sleep lol. Bedtime for me = 7am. Actually, I'm totally going back to sleep. I'll hit freezetag up on Sunday when I'm off from work.

Leave a comment:

• R00k
    replied
    ok, I fixed it so u can shaft frozen players. Though when in water u can strafe SLIGHTLY but at least u cant move up or down, (or out of the water!) when frozen

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    I saw the fokn GrapeSignal @ CAx, when I showed up you wasn't there! FOK, 5minutes LATE?

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    cax

I am at CAX let's frag away folks!

Leave a comment:

• R00k
    replied
    It's just like a round based CA match, but instead of dying and going into observer mode, you are frozen where you should have died. This allows your team a second chance *if* a team mate will run over to your position and revive you. Standing near a teammate the frozen player will gain +1 health at time + 0.01 rate. Once your health reaches 100hp you will respawn. If you fall in lava or are telefragged when frozen you will respawn instantly. You can push frozen players or splash them with rl/gl. Other than that its just normal CA.

Leave a comment:

• bluntz
    replied
    Originally posted by rambo View Post
    i watched this for about 10 minutes yesterday, dont quite understand it. It looks and smells like ca but seemling randomly you stepped on a ice trap like in runequake. WTF is going on?
    Jbone was askin me WTF RU DOOOOING? When I started bouncing the frozen.
    I just love to bury my nut,that is all

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    U know im up at 3am... Shit i spent an hour on the phone with mad.. LoL

Leave a comment:

• rambo
    replied
    i watched this for about 10 minutes yesterday, dont quite understand it. It looks and smells like ca but seemling randomly you stepped on a ice trap like in runequake. WTF is going on?

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    Holy 3AM Bro...... How bout we try for right now.... 9AM?

I was counting sheep at 3AM!

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    ok, so...where you at? I'm over there right now.

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    Correct MG you need 2 people to play unless you are in practice

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    Ok. I'm on freezetag server but nobody is here

I also have the team select thing on my screen even though I chose a team and I can't shoot.

I'm assuming that all gets fixed if at least one other person joins?

Maybe I will have to wait til Sunday (day off) to play, cause I get home really late from work

Leave a comment:

• Bruce
    replied
    Please do. I should be on tonight. Late PST tho.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X