replied
    now?!

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    Normal CAx used to be like this ;

Not on DM3? = Map Rotation On

DM3 is on? = Map Rotation is Off.

This has been the only safe way of CAx servers existing, catering to DM3 elitist and Newmap desiring players.

No offense but ppl suck at picking new maps and I tired extremely fast of the same new map over and over.

Leave a comment:

• Syluxguy28O3
    replied
    who thinks we shuld remove dm3 from the rotation?

(sylux raises his hand)

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
    Thanks Sylux / Mindzy. I'm sure there are lots of players that will love it. I don't think I could bring myself to do the same map forever thing, but each to their own and I'm sure it must be a lot of fun

Kind regards

Monty
    CAx has Map Rotation support, it just takes setting up Which we need to attract Euro players, NY CAx should get a newmap rotation overhaul accessing all the newmap fruits (like Sanity,Q3 maps,Edge,etc etc!)

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Burns
    replied
    Thanks Sylux / Mindzy. I'm sure there are lots of players that will love it. I don't think I could bring myself to do the same map forever thing, but each to their own and I'm sure it must be a lot of fun

Kind regards

Monty

Leave a comment:

• monoz
    replied
    I believe the server is run by the same host as flanders

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
    it is a round based ,team version rocket arena. gameplay is round based. last team standing wins the round. first team to win 5 rounds wins the game. can be played with up to 4 teams. normaly played on dm3 (ugh).clan arena x is in my opinion one of the best places to polish your mp skills.
    Yes, your right.

Originally posted by Rocket Arena wiki at wikipedia.com
    Rocket Arena (ClanArena) aims to correct some of the weaknesses many perceive with conventional deathmatch. In particular, in deathmatch, slain players are reincarnated in a relatively weak condition, and often face opponents that have gathered better resources. This can lead to conditions where a few players can dominate a game, hoarding all of the game's resources and repeatedly kill their perpetually disadvantaged opponents without ever dying themselves. Such domination isn't always a good reflection of the dominant player's fighting skills, but instead it frequently reflects their map prowess and resource gathering skills.
    In other words, Clan Arena > Team Deathmatch . all day every day brah

Leave a comment:

• Syluxguy28O3
    replied
    it is a round based ,team version rocket arena. gameplay is round based. last team standing wins the round. first team to win 5 rounds wins the game. can be played with up to 4 teams. normaly played on dm3 (ugh).clan arena x is in my opinion one of the best places to polish your mp skills.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Burns
    replied
    Originally posted by Polarite View Post
    Serverlist updated !

Blimey I ping just like on my FLanders_NYC server
    "Blimey"??!!! You've been around the Newb character on Flanders too long. You and Peg are becoming more and more English by the day hehe

Originally posted by Polarite View Post
    Ping 80-90
    [For the rest of us mere mortals...] Be affraid, be very affraid

(JK. Pol is one of the most sporting players in quake)

Back on topic, and please forgive my newbieness on CAX, but what is it? Is it some sort of 1v1 Rocket Arena style mod for multiple teamed players? Mindz, maybe help an old player out here

Many thanks

Monty

Leave a comment:

• rambo
    replied
    30-33 yay!

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    Originally posted by R00k View Post
    Nice i ping about 60 there...
    Yes me too, ping is constant 59/60 its rare I see it outside those two numbers, thats fun on a bun.

Time for some .[EU]. vs .[US]. Clan Arena games

Leave a comment:

• Polarite
    replied
    Serverlist updated !

Blimey I ping just like on my FLanders_NYC server
    Ping 80-90

Leave a comment:

• R00k
    replied
    Nice i ping about 60 there...

Leave a comment:

• Polarite
    replied
    Hey, I will add the server to the list when I get home from work.
    Patience

I wonder what my ping will be , its New York right ?
    My ping on my Flanders_NYC ,ffany.quakeone.com server in NY is 80-90

Leave a comment:

Working...
X