Clear All

• FreezeTaaaaaag??????

well you know the drill !!! PLZ K,Thx,NOW. Not later

NY.QUAKEITUP.COM <-Euro gaming
    DALLAS.QUAKEITUP.COM
    CAX.QUAKEITUP.COM

Where???

fok it / rq
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 10-05-2012, 04:56 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

ill go to quakeitup. im there now
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Need 6th now plz. Or more
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

We were talking about giving players who thaw teammates a frag but would it be more important/rewarding to give them a health recharge? I dunno frags seem cosmetic but health might be an incentive
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
          We were talking about giving players who thaw teammates a frag but would it be more important/rewarding to give them a health recharge? I dunno frags seem cosmetic but health might be an incentive
          either or is a good idea. i guess a thaw is something like an "assist".
          My Avatars!
          Quake Leagues
          Quake 1.5!!!
          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
            points = rewarding to me hehehe

Comment

I personally would rather have a health regeneration over a frag I think more people would play freeze tag more often because they have the opportunity to stay in the game longer by having a healthy regeneration

Comment

I like the regen Idea.In fact if both players respawned it would be even more interesting as the enemy would be forced to move camp.
                BTW
                What happened to the old Red Rover mode?
                WARNING
                May be too intense for some viewers.
                Stress Relief Device
                ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                ---------------------------
                .--------------------------

Comment

Red Rover i thought was rocket-arena by CRT, clan arena was originally written by Mungo, though i use absolutely ZERO of his code in CAx. I had looked at it way back in the CA+ days but its was a total mess.

I think i was telling Mindz that I should scrap the LASTMANSTANDING mode and just add regular RA instead. The mod will run RA maps but wont rotate players, in its current state.

OH you mean this mode : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocket_Arena
                  Last edited by R00k; 10-06-2012, 09:25 AM.
                  www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Yea that's the one,you just join the enemy when you die.
                    Playing freezetag has given me some more nutty ideas,Did you ever play skeetball or shuffleboard maybe even horseshoes or bowling would be doable on a map made like a giant board where you would have to blast a player to the mark.
                    Last edited by bluntz; 10-06-2012, 10:44 AM.
                    WARNING
                    May be too intense for some viewers.
                    Stress Relief Device
                    ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                    ---------------------------
                    .--------------------------

Comment

I like the idea of "smear the qu33r" ,

Q is a Shambler with a epic strong Lightning Gun, mayb 1000H/400A , and killing the Q = 5 points, killing regular quake guys = 1pt , being the shambler and killing a quaker = 2pts.

Free for all with "Desirable Wildcard" , I like games that pile the fragcount to the ceiling Fraglimit 99.

Comment

Working...
                      X