Wtfok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtfok

I rock the TDM scene and probably total 80+/- points across 5 games and play this shit all fn god damn day and then no ones willing to Clan Arena with me.

Shit's 1 sided as hell, Thx guys. GoodGames, 20minute dick in the ass again 2nite.

edited later :why do I even bother? because smokey asked me. Thats it
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 10-27-2012, 07:54 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Teams.quakeone.com settles 20min turd baggin matches... welcome to quake as we know it

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
      Teams.quakeone.com settles 20min turd baggin matches... welcome to quake as we know it
      dont think I didnt suggest it before
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

teams,quakeone.com is pretty good for newbs who want to practice or learn or maybe just a warm up, not sure what else though,

theres a sense of satisfaction when playing a 10/20 min game, against competitive players, and winning or controlling a map,

its kinda like playing a sport , the game lasts 4 quarters, both teams have equal amount of players on the field/court, and the teams sub there players with other good players,

imagine playing the superbowl and some out of shape player gets subbed in for your star quarterback, and the other team gets Joe montana as their sub, and your teams stats get all fucked up because you gotta pick up slack for joe blow and you end up losing, it wouldnt really be fun to watch either, in the world of major sporting events, the star players stay in the game for the most part, and in quake the best evenly matched up players stay in the whole match

its kinda the same in dm quake, imagine you're playing a death match 4v4, and your team picks up Rook and the other team gets CD(current #1 player in america), that would kinda screw up the game and final outcome,

clan arena can be competitive too, as long as random people dont join, otherwise it feels like your just shooting around, matches create a nostalgic feeling, like clan vs clan, you play out a match with your clan to own
        or get owned,

Comment

Originally posted by powerzord View Post
          its kinda the same in dm quake, imagine you're playing a death match 4v4, and your team picks up Rook and the other team gets CD(current #1 player in america), that would kinda screw up the game and final outcome,

clan arena can be competitive too, as long as random people dont join, otherwise it feels like your just shooting around, matches create a nostalgic feeling, like clan vs clan, you play out a match with your clan to own
          or get owned,
          teams.quakeone.com, even when it is completed and fleshed out (took 2 months to get CAx refined, for example), isn't a substitute for a balanced CRMOD team game.

More meant to eventually fill the role that Trinicom Pub CTF played or that Bigfoot server plays in Europe, i.e. "connect and play instantly".
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

And you really wonder why I say DM blows ass?
            PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

Back in the day if you did not play DM you were considered a newbie. Now day's i choose not to play DM. Not due to the 20 minute game itself, but the fact that majority of the time 75% or more you have to wait an additional 20 minutes and be selected by a captain to play with the very select few people we have playing these day's it should be a "connect > color up > ready up > lets go" regardless of the teams. I understand the stacking part totally and the reason why captains are selected to pick teams. But realistically these day's it needs to be a more connect > play outlook. CAx is just that, you can connect > press a number and lets roll. If a match is in progress you can choose to wait or ask to CC. We usually don't care if people CC unless we are doing an actual 1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4,5v5, type of match that we would like to settle without interruption. other then that let's quake it up and get it done. Kthxgg

Comment

I watched between 30 minutes upwards to 1 hour of
                Omicron vs CrackDog ; Arguement of the Century

Witnessed yesterday two Omicron RageQuit's and one Bib RageQuit.
                loooooooooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                  Back in the day if you did not play DM you were considered a newbie. Now day's i choose not to play DM. Not due to the 20 minute game itself, but the fact that majority of the time 75% or more you have to wait an additional 20 minutes and be selected by a captain to play with the very select few people we have playing these day's it should be a "connect > color up > ready up > lets go" regardless of the teams. I understand the stacking part totally and the reason why captains are selected to pick teams. But realistically these day's it needs to be a more connect > play outlook. CAx is just that, you can connect > press a number and lets roll. If a match is in progress you can choose to wait or ask to CC. We usually don't care if people CC unless we are doing an actual 1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4,5v5, type of match that we would like to settle without interruption. other then that let's quake it up and get it done. Kthxgg
                  This is why I play runequake. Press 2, fight, die, respawn. No wait. CA and DM is a camp fest of who can wait the other out longer in a spot or who can play the gayest. CA, atleast you have weapons to fight with and it's not 4 people running around with shotguns with 1 or 2 people with RL. Reminds me of people camping Quad in CTF with people running weapons in DM; just 10x worse.

Comment

Any ideas on how to avoid "<insert what you play>" sucks kind of stuff in the forums?

This kind of stuff ends up being like some of the bad NetQuake/QW arguments or "<your engine sucks> I use <my favorite engine>" arguments.
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Panix View Post
                      This is why I play runequake. Press 2, fight, die, respawn. No wait. CA and DM is a camp fest of who can wait the other out longer in a spot or who can play the gayest. CA, atleast you have weapons to fight with and it's not 4 people running around with shotguns with 1 or 2 people with RL. Reminds me of people camping Quad in CTF with people running weapons in DM; just 10x worse.
                      I think you're just way over-aggrivated with every certain specific dynamic of each mod.

In CTF you claim that "e-penises" are constantly measured or something.
                      In CA yes some players are "waiters" but seriously, either get better at your OFFENSE and go kill them camping fn NEWBS or JOIN them in their DEFENSE strategy.

Most of my kills in TDM are shotguns oh?

IDK maybe you should just take a note from nike and "Just Do It" brah. Quake is fun no matter who im playing or what the playing style im facing is,or the mods im playing.Enjoy yourself or GTFO jk jk

Comment

I'll stick to playing more maps than dm3 and dm6 that has a grapple hook, kthx. Way more fast paced (until you run into turds who love setting up traps everywhere because they can't attack someone who's moving)

I just wish I could use belly hook in CTF.

Comment

I just switched to practice mode, you can get 100 frags and camp spawns!, dm is lame, it takes like forever to get an RL!

Comment

Originally posted by Panix View Post
                            I'll stick to playing more maps than dm3 and dm6 that has a grapple hook, kthx. Way more fast paced (until you run into turds who love setting up traps everywhere because they can't attack someone who's moving)

I just wish I could use belly hook in CTF.
                            You can when you play Normal mode CTF, which is what I advocate we play 100% of the time. You're taking many things for granted that aren't true (like claiming CA has camping that is anywhere NEAR the quantity of camping that goes on at runequake)

and a lack of Belly hook in CTF can be attributed to MatchMode CTF / type normal in almost any CRCTF server if not all, and enjoy the HATING.

Comment

I think in the middle of it all CAx is the best way to go.. Personally IMO.. Because 1.) you have all weapons 2.) you have to kill eachother with equal health/weapons/ammo. Yes you loose ammo if you keep spamming it all over the place, but in the end, the person with the smarts or best aim/movement wins. Only thing is there is no hook. (thank god) but again this is my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X