Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like to announce.....(ClanArenaX/TDM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay i got it to work. what hapened was the pages with the stats didnt load all the way, so i didnt see them and thus my blindness is resolved.
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

smokey suck my c0ck. Thanks.

Comment

only if you cum play quake ;o

Comment

Originally posted by smokey View Post
          only if you cum play quake ;o
          He doesnt know how. He's already got like a quater inch build up of Rust that not even 4 cans of DW-40 could cure. Thankfully, a few 5-0's of GRAPES will be an even better remedy.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

come ctf!
            Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
              He doesnt know how. He's already got like a quater inch build up of Rust that not even 4 cans of DW-40 could cure. Thankfully, a few 5-0's of GRAPES will be an even better remedy.
              You mean.... (WD-40) toooo much dry graping since im not around.. you forgot the lubricator....

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                You mean.... (WD-40) toooo much dry graping since im not around.. you forgot the lubricator....

'The Grapes' have become sour lately,I am saddened to say. OOF

These guys no longer Grape me. True Story, in a nutshell PLZ GRAPE ME BRO.
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                X