Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link 2 Mindz playing Crysis 3

mindfieldzx ; offline atm

Cyrsis 3,Battlefield 4 Beta (as soon as its fokn started...)
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 04-29-2013, 12:15 AM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Ever play Far Cry 3?
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Ever play Far Cry 3?
      Ya but I never made it past the Hunting part That killed the experience for me..
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
        Ya but I never made it past the Hunting part That killed the experience for me..
        The hunting part? You mean the first mission? That's just a tutorial level showing you how to loot and collect herbs lol.
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Comment

The hunting part? You mean the first mission? That's just a tutorial level showing you how to loot and collect herbs lol.
          haha,well thats lame. They should have left out that entirely and found other ways to dictate you spend your time in the game. Whooping on mother nature isn't my idea of fun oof.

Comment

Far Cry 3 was cool game.

I admit the first couple missions are literally idiot proof but once you start taking outposts and getting some high powered equipment it definitely picks up.

I took over most of the outposts via long range sniping or raining down grenades. Also I just foot'd it to most my destinations to avoid un-needed run-ins with pirates and privateers. Still I'd grab a quad-bike every opportunity to go mobbing through the jungle or to escape a mob of bad guys... Or If I was high enough on a mountain and in a fire fight nothing beats strafing yout enemy with the X-wing-suit

Not to mention you get to burn CROPS of weed... I thought you would have at least played it to that point Chris! That's one of the best parts in the game to me even though I pulled a Phenom special on the mission and used fire arrows instead of a flame thrower to spark the green.

Also I enjoyed every time I had to shoot myself up with drugs to "enhance" my abilities, that really added to the atmosphere of the game... of course taking drugs in real life is illegal immoral and wrong! (Don't do drugs kids!) In this game It fits well since the whole game seems like one big trip

You do kind of have to immerse yourself in the game to fully enjoy it and don't play it for the story, play it for the FPS aspect since the story (while spicy and full of neat things) tends to have a few holes.

Far Cry 3 was almost a COD killer for me, except once you beat Far Cry 3 and clear all the bad guys and complete the story the ONLY thing left to do is collect flowers and kill leopards.

You can however reset the outposts (full of enemies) once you've beaten them all which this is currently what I am doing. so I can get some action in-between relic & lost letter hunting. I'm going for 100% completion on the game!

Some of the best moments are when you're taking on multiple enemies and they don't know you location but you stealthy sneak up on then and execute them all in a line, good stuff.

But mainly I stick to long range (sniper) kills since I play on the hard difficulty.

I played multiplayer Far Cry 3 but was not impressed coming from Black Ops.

the first person experience in Far Cry 3 is the best I've had in a long while!

Plus It's not very linear at least until you hit as a certain part of the game story which forces you to take certain actions, but you can still stop the mission cold and pick flowers

Though I suggest the PC version if your PC can handle it, the XBOX360 version's graphics aren't on par and it's the ONLY thing I wish I could change about the game.
            Last edited by Phenom; 04-29-2013, 02:47 PM.
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Comment

Far Cry 3 was cool game.

I admit the first couple missions are literally idiot proof but once you start taking outposts and getting some high powered equipment it definitely picks up.

I took over most of the outposts via long range sniping or raining down grenades. Also I just foot'd it to most my destinations to avoid un-needed run-ins with pirates and privateers. Still I'd grab a quad-bike every opportunity to go mobbing through the jungle or to escape a mob of bad guys... Or If I was high enough on a mountain and in a fire fight nothing beats strafing yout enemy with the X-wing-suit

Not to mention you get to burn CROPS of weed... I thought you would have at least played it to that point Chris! That's one of the best parts in the game to me even though I pulled a Phenom special on the mission and used fire arrows instead of a flame thrower to spark the green.

Also I enjoyed every time I had to shoot myself up with drugs to "enhance" my abilities, that really added to the atmosphere of the game... of course taking drugs in real life is illegal immoral and wrong! (Don't do drugs kids!) In this game It fits well since the whole game seems like one big trip

You do kind of have to immerse yourself in the game to fully enjoy it and don't play it for the story, play it for the FPS aspect since the story (while spicy and full of neat things) tends to have a few holes.

Far Cry 3 was almost a COD killer for me, except once you beat Far Cry 3 and clear all the bad guys and complete the story the ONLY thing left to do is collect flowers and kill leopards.

You can however reset the outposts (full of enemies) once you've beaten them all which this is currently what I am doing. so I can get some action in-between relic & lost letter hunting. I'm going for 100% completion on the game!

Some of the best moments are when you're taking on multiple enemies and they don't know you location but you stealthy sneak up on then and execute them all in a line, good stuff.

But mainly I stick to long range (sniper) kills since I play on the hard difficulty.

I played multiplayer Far Cry 3 but was not impressed coming from Black Ops.

the first person experience in Far Cry 3 is the best I've had in a long while!

Plus It's not very linear at least until you hit as a certain part of the game story which forces you to take certain actions, but you can still stop the mission cold and pick flowers

Though I suggest the PC version if your PC can handle it, the XBOX360 version's graphics aren't on par and it's the ONLY thing I wish I could change about the game.
              Oh,I definately noticed the weed... I played in the weed patch for awhile, took a bunch of screenshots,etc lol.

Comment

Working...
              X