Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Urban Terror have a single-player mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    Bot support died out during the upgrades that I didnt follow. I'm still waiting on Urban Terror HD ~ Urban Terror News : Cats : Urthd

good news is, they are using Unreal Engine 4 now not Unreal Engine 3.

Keep your eyes peeled cuz about once every two months I bother to check in on UrT HD. I been waiting for what seems eternity now!

ps : the bots was retarded beyond belief, if you think Quake bots are mindless point-click dumb asses, don't expect some badass AI. They get stuck everywhere,congregate in the spawn locations,and a bunch of other stupidity that I'm recalling from memory.

My last heavy HOORAH in Urban Terror was version 2.7, so there is a chance I'm conveying old news and or dated news

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    You can add bots and play them but as for playing monsters and etc no. I play Urban Terror more then Quake because its more active.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    here's a link that can help you

Leave a comment:

• RL Clown
    started a topic Does Urban Terror have a single-player mode?

Does Urban Terror have a single-player mode?

I haven't downloaded Urban Terror yet. So far it looks very addictive. But I have to ask you this question: Does Urban Terror feature any single-player levels or maps? Sometimes I prefer single-player (for the sake of practice).

A great video (in my opinion):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBwhH5wdFY0]Urban Terror Gameplay (TDM) - YouTube[/ame]
Working...
X