No announcement yet.

4 insane theories about the universe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a theory, some kid is dreamin'...

... and we're all stuck inside his whacky Broadway nightmare!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wlvzfKnnfs]Buffy-OMWF-I've Got A Theory/Bunnies/If We're Together - YouTube[/ame]

Or maybe it's just bunnies
    Name's damage_inc, and killing is my business. Don't worry though, it's nothing personal! Oh wait... maybe it is

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
      i have a theory, you are all just a figment of my existence.

branching off the, 'i think, therefore i am' oh wait i mean, i think you are therefore you are.

no wait, i mean ...

I know you, are but what am i?!

so, there!
      If I'm a part of your imagination, then your imagination kinda sucks dude.
      twitch
      wew lad

Comment

@mindz - I know what I wrote, and yes, I think this theory is complete bullshit. I'm also jaded towards much of science because they never cure anything, they fuck with our food, and while much of theplanet is struggling through a re/depression, homeless crisis, possible food crisis, disease crisis...etc. There is a group of people spending gazillions of dollars (of maybe our money) to find out if the Grand Architect invented "recycling" billions of years before we did.

It really doesn't matter if this theory is true cause either way it isn't doing jack shit to make this world a better place and it's displacing resources that could be put to far better use.

...and whitey's on the moon.
        Last edited by MadGypsy; 09-05-2014, 09:23 PM.
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
          @mindz - I know what I wrote, and yes, I think this theory is complete bullshit. I'm also jaded towards much of science because they never cure anything, they fuck with our food, and while much of theplanet is struggling through a re/depression, homeless crisis, possible food crisis, disease crisis...etc. There is a group of people spending gazillions of dollars (of maybe our money) to find out if the Grand Architect invented "tv" billions of years before we did.

It really doesn't matter if this theory is true cause either way it isn't doing jack shit to make this world a better place and it's displacing resources that could be put to far better use.

...and whitey's on the moon.
          I've poked my head in your rome building code-post post's occasionally said something nice or stated something to the effect I don't follow any of this at all,but I don't recall ever coming into your post and belittling / antagonizing what I considered,less important than getting a freequake on this communities front page,which is the equivalent of what you're saying. Truth be told I don't know what you was doing but I knew it was more than interesting to you,because you was/are doing it. Do you not see the audacity here?

I figure who doesn't find the next level of E=MC² I guess you. It's infinitely fascinating to me why you'd take such a aggressive stance towards something another member finds interesting.

Awhile back I posted about this http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...ature-15916433
          Anytime I stumble across something scientific+awesome sauce I post about it,this was no different than any other day,except you.

You're the wildcard in this scenario.

http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-tal...er-nature.html

^ an example of myself sharing news in science that I found neat enough worth sharing, you'll note everyone got along and pretty much all around great discussion went down.

explain to me with you're bulging meat sack of a brain the difference between my love for science and my capabilities to thrust discussions about it into our community about science now and then. I enjoyed that gears in nature article I read in PopMech enough that I reposted it here. I've proven the concept that I haven't changed, the only difference between now and then is you.
          Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 09-06-2014, 01:20 AM.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

wait. this cant be true. I can't imagine a universe in which zero didn't win cql
            Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

Originally posted by monoz View Post
              wait. This cant be true. I can't imagine a universe in which zero didn't win cql
              rofl
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Don't worry, Mindzy, Gypsy is employing classic troll techniques to get a rise out of anyone reading him. He's pretty good at it, and, sadly, I just want to argue with him, but I know now not to feed the trolls. I'm glad you saw through it to cut to the meat of the situation.

Comment

So Gypsy is trolling because he's saying he doesn't agree in a way you don't want to hear?

Okay, I'm just going to step away from this one.
                  twitch
                  wew lad

Comment

There's more going on,I reacted. I should have known better it was bait for someone to question it to start with.

Comment

Well from Riker to Picard.

When you feel like you're being trolled, just relax, ignore it and think about my glorious facial hair.

It's scientifically proven to cure everything.
                      twitch
                      wew lad

Comment

Your beard is NOT an AFFECTATION !

Comment

Growing the beard is an important step for any long-lived series, actually.

Comment

Guys, what if our universe is just like the universes in Horton Hears A Who?

He finds a spec with people on it and puts it somewhere safe [after alot of trials and hatred] and at the end it zooms out and his universe is also a spec amongst other specs.

shits mad cray
                            Steam: Dirty Panties

Comment

Maybe we should all cry out for help. Perhaps an outside source will hear us.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowswift View Post
                                Maybe we should all cry out for help. Perhaps an outside source will hear us.
                                We need everyone to cry out into a pipe and have a powerful change of heart where the one emo kid speaks so a giant outside being can here us.

We just need an emo kid and a pipe
                                Steam: Dirty Panties

Comment

Working...
                                X