Eminem and Everlast produced a song together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem and Everlast produced a song together

Why would Eminem work with Everlast? Eminem said that he would never work with people he has dissed... But then again, both men have probably forgiven each other over the years. This song could be fake, but I'm not sure...

https://soundcloud.com/dj-maybach-mo...ta-aint-around
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

thats not allowed i dont think
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
      thats not allowed i dont think
      The link? Why wouldnt it be its a legit link. The song however may not be.

Comment

i think he means "Forums/Quake Talk/ Media" is for Quake media not some over-aged punks putting down their hate for $$$.
        that an the fact that the song is copyright material so ya th elink might be illegal
        Quite honestly, i listened to the 1st 10 seconds, seems like rappers will take the 1st word they come up with to rhyme with the last, making absolutely NO SENSE; grovel a little attitude in your voice, mixed with a few "uh!" and curse words, you have a hit!
        Last edited by R00k; 09-10-2014, 09:45 AM.
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

@rook - first/last no sense...unh & curse

what is you sayin rook
          you put dismay in my hook
          jot this day in my book
          its like...you know
          popo and hydro
          deep 9 gettin fixed by a white ho

Unh...nana nanaaaaa fuck

did I make a hit? I followed your success model...lol
          Last edited by MadGypsy; 09-10-2014, 11:05 AM.
          http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
            The link? Why wouldnt it be its a legit link. The song however may not be.
            the way I understood mindz, he is saying "eminem and whatshisname collaborating, that's not allowed." In a sarcastic way.

edit: and yeah, this is off topic, but then everyone posts off topic stuff in the Media forum. :-s

What to do about it?
            Scout's Journey
            Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

@what to do about it

nothing. Isn't the primary point to have fun, express yourself, etc? Every post you make regardless of topic is sitting in the same db table. Topics are for search features but, the search system on this site is very poor. I find what I want every time by using google.

I'll give a brief example. My sig is primarily a little rap I wrote here long ago. The search features on this site don't work at all for android. I googled "Quakeone dj rotfish" and it found it immediately...first result. At no point was the topic even considered.

@search broken on android - I press the field to type in, my onscreen kb pops up and no matter what keys I press nothing happens. I've tried it with google keyboard and swype. Neither do anything. I know an advanced amount of stuff regarding web design but, I can't for the life of me determine why this happens. I'm wondering if JS might have something to do with it. Some of the fields on this site have listeners (like the to: field in a pm) that attempt to guess what you are about to type. If search has that, maybe it's blocking the kb some kind of way.

edit: I just tried to type in the pm to: field and it worked perfect so, IDK why search is so stubborn.
              Last edited by MadGypsy; 09-10-2014, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Well if people were actually posting quake screenshots, drawings and fan art, then all the offtopic youtube stuff would get in the way. But it has apparently been decided by public vote that the media forum is for off topc stuff, and we don't have much Quake related media anyway, so I tend to agree with the do nothing idea.

It would be different if someone actually was interested in the original purpose of this subforum.
                Scout's Journey
                Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

I absolutely agree.

I think some of the charm about this site is how easy it is to be yourself and bring more here than just quake material. It is also very easy to ignore people that one may opine is annoying or chronically "off topic".

I wonder how many people ignore me...lol. It can't be that many or people of that much importance because I'm responded to often and never really feel ignored, but I'm still curious. I know I'm ignoring the mess out of some people... . I opened a thread once and I could only read like 2 posts out of something like 5 pages, at one point.

really the only time I see that being off topic is bad is when you derail someones project thread. In my opinion that is very rude unless the project owner starts it. There are quite a few topics here that do not have enough substance to be a topic in the first place. At that point derailment becomes a way not to multiply garbage threads.

This thread is a perfect example. It's topic holds zero substance. There is no instigation for discussion. If we didn't derail it a new stupid thread would be created. Maybe that's even more of the point - if there was a topic with actual substance replies would tend to stay more focused.

I could use many of our tutorial threads as an example. Well if you look past the fact that I get annoyed with lack of participation and start grabbing people by the throat ... but that's a "me" thing and without it my tuts stay on topic.

I have grown much though. I simply don't write tutorials anymore. I save lots of time, headaches and money on anger management classes. Giving me plenty of time to be a troll. It's a win/win.
                  Last edited by MadGypsy; 09-10-2014, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Oh yeah, hijacking threads is kinda rude unless the thread was already dying or the original issue has been discussed and answered.

I was more thinking about whole off topic threads really. When rook brought it up I was tempted to move the thread to Chat-O-Rama but then I saw that the entire forum was off topic so screw that.
                    Scout's Journey
                    Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

you could probably dump hslf this site in chatorama. Between just me and mindz there are like 10000 posts of "chatorama" but not necessarily in chatorama...lol

Why do you only have one rep block? You should definitely have at least 2. Unfortunately I cant give you anymore rep til I spread some around.
                      Last edited by MadGypsy; 09-10-2014, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Chat-O-Rama needs a huge frontpage link saying "post here noobs."
                        Scout's Journey
                        Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Originally posted by golden_boy View Post
                          Chat-O-Rama needs a huge frontpage link saying "post here noobs."
                          Gotcha. He posted in wrong area on forum. Doh. I never catch that crap. I use my phone 98% of the time to post so i tend to get directly to the point and not actually look at what really is going on. My investigative skills have been weak.

Comment

Originally posted by golden_boy View Post
                            the way I understood mindz, he is saying "eminem and whatshisname collaborating, that's not allowed." In a sarcastic way.

That's what I think he meant... That's how I understood it... Eminem and Everlast collaborating is kinda like Batman and the Joker collaborating...
                            "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Working...
                            X