Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zoomin.TV Games video (Quake1 gets neglected,but shown!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoomin.TV Games video (Quake1 gets neglected,but shown!)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d9htZZ9VlM]New Metal Gear Solid V and Final Fantasy XV footage from TGS 2014 - News Flash - YouTube[/ame]

Zoomin.TV Game 1 hour ago released a video covering FF XV,Destiny,MGS V,and Quake Live's return to steam.

Skip towards 2:50 point to get into the classic 90's FPS Arena Shooters section,where they give mention to Quake Live'e return to steam,then they mention the free Unreal Tournament in the works, then they show a guy

Using a flight stick to play Q1 etc, I almost woke up MrsMindz when I seen Quake1 show up. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MOTHERFUCKER, then I realized that Quake1 was merely SHOWN and didn't get any love from the narrator, oh noes....... I can feel the vein in my forehead starting to buldge.

YES MAD!
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

What an adventure!
    Scout's Journey
    Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
      ...I almost woke up MrsMindz when I noticed Quake1 show up. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MOTHERFUCKER, then I realized that Quake1 was merely SHOWN and didn't get any love from the narrator, oh noes....... I can feel the vein in my forehead starting to bulge.
      lol. You certainly paint a vivid picture. Now just take a few deep breaths It could have been a little more substantial but it's nice to see Quake get a tip of the hat though. Nice find Mindzy

Kr's
      Monty
      Mr.Burns
      "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
      WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
      Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Working...
      X