Quake Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake Pics

www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Lol!

Comment

Goooooooood one.

Comment

that's an actual screenshot, i didnt make him smile
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Because that's an F'N MARINE! They don't die they just rest with their eyes open and embrace the suck!
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Everyone knows that rangers rest with their eyes open until the palarisis from all the nails wears off. That is unless they get gibbed.
            We primarily speak english here...
            Is english a second language for you? If you are having trouble getting your point across please confront me on the forum or send me a PM. German is a second language for me and i will be able to provide the most help to those from deutschland.

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
              That was very witty and intelligent. If I had three hands, I would give you three thumbs up! But I will give you two thumbs up. Some people think that two is a cool number...

Peace and Respect
              "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Originally posted by RL Clown View Post
                That was very witty and intelligent. If I had three hands, I would give you three thumbs up! But I will give you two thumbs up. Some people think that two is a cool number...

Peace and Respect
                /supplies third thumb
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Assuming this is a thread for anyone to post pics, considering all the other screenshot threads are closed?

Finally got Q1 all set up last night for some SP action. Playing with more mods than usual and having a blast. Textures with parallax look great.

Comment

It's just too bad the awesomeness isn't quite captured in a screenshot.

speaking of Parallax mapping, I learned the other night that the Nintendo 3DS uses a type of parallax , something called autostereoscopy. I think tonight I shall seek out experiences with parallax stuff's, It's really an enjoyable feature that I've only been able to enjoy in Darkplaces/ I'll make a post later on when I find 'stuff' heh.
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Death never looked so sweet.

Comment

hear hear!

Comment

Working...
                        X