Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's some cool stuff. Are you using spec and normal maps on the weapons?

Comment

• yeah i did make specular and normal maps for both weapons

here's the DB shotgun with specular and normals:

might not look exactly how its supposed to look, since i made the spec & normals for use in second life,
      and i dont know the exact settings i need to use in blender to make things look how intended

EDIT: couple SL screenshots which show how its supposed to look

Last edited by talisa; 07-24-2017, 03:01 PM.
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• made 2 more clothing-items for the same avatar-model in second life

a basic tube-dress, which comes with 4 materials: latex, leather, snake-skin and velvet

some basic lingerie, which also has 4 materials: black & white lace, vinyl and velvet
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• after some encouragement from a friend on second life,
          i decided to take a shot at making a regular non-furry version of my fave RL boots

and im personally really happy with the result, the boots came out really great imo <3

the corset i also made myself a few months ago, and i refitted it to my fave human body

Comment

• Made this in 3 days. For ChaosEsqueAnthology. Opensource etc.

Comment

• Also a variant:

Comment

Working...
              X