Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's some cool stuff. Are you using spec and normal maps on the weapons?

Comment

• yeah i did make specular and normal maps for both weapons

here's the DB shotgun with specular and normals:

might not look exactly how its supposed to look, since i made the spec & normals for use in second life,
      and i dont know the exact settings i need to use in blender to make things look how intended

EDIT: couple SL screenshots which show how its supposed to look

Last edited by talisa; 07-24-2017, 03:01 PM.
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• made 2 more clothing-items for the same avatar-model in second life

a basic tube-dress, which comes with 4 materials: latex, leather, snake-skin and velvet

some basic lingerie, which also has 4 materials: black & white lace, vinyl and velvet
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• after some encouragement from a friend on second life,
          i decided to take a shot at making a regular non-furry version of my fave RL boots

and im personally really happy with the result, the boots came out really great imo <3

the corset i also made myself a few months ago, and i refitted it to my fave human body

Comment

• Made this in 3 days. For ChaosEsqueAnthology. Opensource etc.

Comment

• Also a variant:

Comment

• Here are some models from the Hollywood Holocaust Rethinked mod.

and wires...

Comment

• WOW!!! you guys are amazing..how do you do these things? very creative....^_^

Comment

• such skills were aqcuired though four years of practice

Comment

• talisa the fuck.

I'm sorry I have to judge, but there is some really out of place shit in this thread.

Still impressive though, I'm assuming you've been hired by now.

Comment

• exactly how are my models "out of place" in this thread?

the point of this thread is to show off any kind of modelling projects you are working on or have done recently.

and thats exactly what i posted, 3D models that ive made recently

i make all kinds of 3D models, but nowadays i mainly make clothing

Comment

• A henry 1860 repeating rifle.

Can be used in the ChaosEsque Anthology game.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisa View Post
                                might not look exactly how its supposed to look, since i made the spec & normals for use in second life,and i dont know the exact settings i need
                                I have heard that second life is all about neo-virtua prostitution and cyber-whoredome. Is this true?

Shotgun looks nice. I'd add it to my game if it was opensource.

Comment

Working...
                                X