Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no, not at all.... second life is a virtual open world that is all about creativity.

of course since its part of the internet, there are sex-clubs... but they are far from the majority of sims.

regarding the shotgun.... i did actually animate it for darkplaces for fun once,
    but it didnt really fit in and i also didnt make it with the intention of using for quake.
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Originally posted by talisa View Post
      regarding the shotgun.... i did actually animate it for darkplaces for fun once,
      but it didnt really fit in and i also didnt make it with the intention of using for quake.
      The game I work on doesn't even need anything to be animated as it can use animated "arm" bones in other files for all the animations.
      One can just export an .iqm and just use any weapon model without doing any custom animations.

If you release that shotgun as opensource I'll definitely add it to the game (note you can play Q1 maps in the game as I added the missing functions, aswell as Q3 maps along with xonotic maps)

Comment

• This week's work: gatling gun (1877 bulldog), sharps rifle.

Comment

Working...
        X