This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sock View Post
    @Seven, yeah the ammo boxes are fun to see in maps, I have both tech and medieval versions. I have them in my test maps with random rotate every time the map is loaded, feels very organic like they have just been abandoned.

**Deleted Link**
    Hello sock,

thumbs up for the idea to randomly rotate them. Great idea !
    I will try to implement this into my mod too.

I remember Cobalt also uses some cool health pickup model placements in his mod. He switches them to the side which looks refreshingly different.

What is about that **Deleted Link** ?
    What did you want to give/show us ?

All the Best and looking forward to your next project.

Comment

currently making something as a tribute to the good old days:

an atari7800 gamepad controller <3

still have one in RL which im using as reference,
      although im using it for my atari2600
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

another something i started on for fun as a tribute to one of my all-time fave games

hi5 to whoever knows what it is <3
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

@talisa

Ok, this is a longshot, is it a level from Fighting Vipers?
          Username : pointfile
          Steam, XBL, PSN, WiiU & Desura too.

Comment

@Adam

Oh that is a good guess! I think you might be right!

Comment

@adam
              newp its not.

but it is from a fighting-game, one which was released for DOS only

Comment

Got it.
                One must fall.

It could only really have been that or Body Blows.

Comment

yes! its a start of the powerplant from one must fall 2097 <3

Comment

made some adjustments as i noticed on above screenshot that the beams are less far apart along the sides

now it looks much more like the in-game cage

Comment

*Dammit, I was too slow posting!

Comment

lols

Comment

some more progress

constructed one of the pylons that can be seen in the background of the arena

random, but it made me think of this vid, lol
                          [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Ox2t5c4As]Starcraft Pylon Tribute! - Epic Remix - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

@talisa,

You are always working on pretty cool things! Thanks for sharing as always!

Comment

thanx primal

always glad to share pics with you all of stuff im creating for fun in blender.

Comment

A pair of hammers ...
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYEKedZPwho

@Seven, the deleted link was just something from youtube channel.

Comment

Working...
                                X