Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good to see the marine came out ok! the red color, for some reason, makes me think that you made jello w/ a mold of ranger
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

• hahahah that should be the next thing, quake jello!

"make your own delicious eldritch jello treats, with these quake jello molds!"

i would totally buy it!
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Originally posted by talisa View Post
        hahahah that should be the next thing, quake jello!

"make your own delicious eldritch jello treats, with these quake jello molds!"

i would totally buy it!
        maybe it would be possible to print out a mold?

My Avatars!
        Quake Leagues
        Quake 1.5!!!
        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

• Stupidly Easy.
          WARNING
          May be too intense for some viewers.
          Stress Relief Device
          ....BANG HEAD HERE....
          ---------------------------
          .--------------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by bluntz View Post
            Stupidly Easy.
            you should really do it. so we can have ranger for dessert. SO EPIC.
            My Avatars!
            Quake Leagues
            Quake 1.5!!!
            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

• I am wondering if instead of using a small plasma ball,I should build a jaccob's ladder for the Lightning and just hide the rails behind his arms.I do not think it would be safe around children but may look better?
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CDGoGr0eYQ
              WARNING
              May be too intense for some viewers.
              Stress Relief Device
              ....BANG HEAD HERE....
              ---------------------------
              .--------------------------

Comment

• That is awesome!

Originally posted by bluntz View Post
                I am wondering if instead of using a small plasma ball,I should build a jaccob's ladder for the Lightning and just hide the rails behind his arms.I do not think it would be safe around children but may look better?
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CDGoGr0eYQ

Comment

• I could drop off the textures along with the blend file when i get the chance.

I think this is pretty cool.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...dW8&authuser=0

Uploaded the spawn cube in a zip file, within the zip file is the blend file you can look at or edit.
                  Last edited by Shambler234; 06-18-2015, 08:31 PM.
                  I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
                  But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

• Since my TARDIS came out ok I decided to try a more complicated model.

15_inch_bl_siege_howitzer_1915 (I just copied the name of the blueprint I used)

Comment

• an old apple IIc, commisioned by one of my best friends

im also going to make the LCD Flat Panel Display for it for my friend
                      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• i also made some floppy disks for fun, one 3.5" and one 5.25"

Comment

• earlier finished the LCD flat panel display i mentioned i was making,
                          and i made the part that connects the display to the computer

im aware that whats on the screen prolly isnt what the monitor was actually capable of showing,
                          but i couldnt find an actual photo of anything being displayed on the display.

and i honestly wouldnt have a clue what kinda display it was as i personally never owned it nor knew anyone who did

so i instead did some research and found apple used ProDos on their systems and found a screenshot of that which i used

Comment

• That is really good, Talisa. I've been viewing your models for quite a while. Your skills have greatly improved. Keep up the excellent work.

Comment

• thank you anubis

Comment

• Oh, wow, I used to learn IT on computers in High school on one of them!

Comment

Working...
                                X