Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitch

I broke my twitch last night can you tell. haha
    Yeah so I'll fix that and the such today...yikes haha!
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Well after the server denied DP I went to your channel to watch some of the videos after the fact. They were short, but looked ok.

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
      Twitch

I broke my twitch last night can you tell. haha
      Yeah so I'll fix that and the such today...yikes haha!

I was going to stream some Doom from Zandronum or something Quake in DP for the 1st time in a few months, but then I was all like meh..

Comment

I message r00k about that btw, the whole banned thing HEH. It was false positive or something like that most likely.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I'm aware & he messaged me but his inbox is fail.

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
          I message r00k about that btw, the whole banned thing HEH. It was false positive or something like that most likely.

Comment

haha, I told him about the inbox failures too. You're not the only one.

Comment

www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I'm guessing R00k did his timey wimey hokus pokus on cax.quakeitup.com. I was just able to connect.

Comment

Originally posted by xaGe View Post
                  I'm guessing R00k did his timey wimey hokus pokus on cax.quakeitup.com. I was just able to connect.
                  Possible. I rebooted the servers last night after PrimalLove was banned like 5 times. The reboot fixed part of the problem. I was also banned before the reboot. Security fail etc..

Comment

no,

it's just that on some clients, the botscanner times out and thus fails with a false positive, sometimes.

honestly the bots it does scan are blatantly obsolete anyways.
                    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Must of been the server reboot then.

Comment

Working...
                      X