Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake Sacrilege (pix)

Some quake religion....

Ludo Quake commoveri, ne me dem imagines huiusmodi gehennae.

Nekkid

All of those are horrifyingly accurate, especially the last one.
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

hah I'd go to that church lol.
      My Avatars!
      Quake Leagues
      Quake 1.5!!!
      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

@I'd go to that church

You'd be standing up. That place has as many parishioners as it does seats.

I think it's kinda funny that the church architecture is sort of Quakeish. Bulk up the details (make columns fatter, etc) and that could totally be in a map. The columns in that church are even totally prepared for torches.

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
          @I'd go to that church

You'd be standing up. That place has as many parishioners as it does seats.

I think it's kinda funny that the church architecture is sort of Quakeish. Bulk up the details (make columns fatter, etc) and that could totally be in a map. The columns in that church are even totally prepared for torches.
          i would bring a chair
          My Avatars!
          Quake Leagues
          Quake 1.5!!!
          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

... And a monitor, keyboard, mouse and tower.

Comment

Originally posted by QuakeNekkid View Post
              Some quake religion....

Ludo Quake commoveri, ne me dem imagines huiusmodi gehennae.

haha, damn did ANYONE notice that dude front row,right side, closest to the aisle way?

LOL WTF!

Not only is there a sermon going on but this guy's sitting backwards in his chair totally ignoring the services, giving this silver haired lady 100% of his attention, @ church.

Now that I look at it closer, that dude doesn't even look like he belongs there!
              Clearly just there for the chicks man.

Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Tea Monster View Post
                ... And a monitor, keyboard, mouse and tower.
                amen!
                My Avatars!
                Quake Leagues
                Quake 1.5!!!
                Definitive HD Quake

Comment

@backwards guy

A lot of people have actually turned their body toward him. He turned around in his seat to give a testimony to the congregation, and due to (probably) his wife (or maybe mother) sitting right next to him, his attention switches to her during his testimony while he explains how christ has affected their life or in the case of being his mother how she brought him to christ. (Or I guess Chthon in this church)

Did I win?

"Why didn't he just stand up and walk to the front of the church?"

Hell if I know.

ALTERNATE:

He is a guest speaker that asked some question which led to an isolated person revealing something about their self. In order to make the conversation seem more personal he took a seat for a moment (facing the person). Basically a move that personifies some form of authority with an aire of being casual.

ALTERNATE ALTERNATE:

He is blind and every body in the church thought it would be funny to fuck with Brother Thompson (except for the really old people that aren't smiling)

ALT ALT ALT:

There is a fellowship at his house after church and he turned around to make the announcement. His attention is seemingly on the woman next to him because he is saying "...and there will be plenty of Sister Ross's casserole.". She doesn't look all that happy about it cause she was up all night cooking casserole to feed all these people. The peoplle that aren't paying attention to him could give shitz bit less about his fellowship.

Quad Alt:

He owns the building and he wants everyone to know that if they don't dig deep there won't be a church next week. The lady in the aisle is playing usher for rent.
                  Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-09-2015, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X