Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quakeone "Coat of Arms" or "Family Crest" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

google translate says (in latin)

"Quake live , not live to quake"...
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
      google translate says (in latin)

"Quake live , not live to quake"...
      I reversed the translation (english to latin) and it came out like this.

Commoti Vivamus non commoveri
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I meant it to mean "Quake to Live, Live to Quake".

1. This was rather a tongue in cheek suggestion for the motto.
        2. Whatever you choose, I would strongly suggest that it gets handed to a Latin scholar before anything gets made official!

Comment

Coat of arms, maybe something with the Quake Weapons and the quake guy against background images that represent the 3 worldtypes: base, medevil and whatever you call the 3rd one...maybe gothic/ darkworld.

Comment

I actually had a simpler idea in mind. I would have the Quake logo in front of a brick wall in the shape of a shield, with an axe and a rocket launcher in front of it in an X shape. Then a banner with a community chosen motto under it all.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by particlebat View Post
              I actually had a simpler idea in mind. I would have the Quake logo in front of a brick wall in the shape of a shield, with an axe and a rocket launcher in front of it in an X shape. Then a banner with a community chosen motto under it all.
              sounds interesting
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

If I find some time, I might take a crack at this. Getting pretty good using GIMP photo editor
                'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Working...
                X