Quake Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake Comics

Hi, i made some simple quake comics using Qreate and Paint Qreate mod for Quake - Mod DB Take a look! you can try creating your own too its easy!
    Attached Files

Hahaha I like the first one. I've done that several times.
    'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Thanks dutch, try making you too!

Comment

Aren't you the one who uploaded that Quakeguy Skin on idgames?

Anyways, I'm not sure about what going on in those comics though. Can you clarify?

Comment

Originally posted by Voros View Post
          Anyways, I'm not sure about what going on in those comics though. Can you clarify?
          the first one is on DM1. the guy on the right is by the button that opens the bridge to the yellow armor. the scumbag on the left is swiping the armor.

the second is on DM2. the guy on the left is pressing the button that closes the wall on the guy in the room on the right, which crushes him. he can't leave that room, cause he probably pressed the button to open the middle room's floor to the lava pit, and that's where the teleport would take him.

<i never realized just how hard that is to explain lol>
          'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Ahh, thanks. Never played the DM maps before, so I guess that's why I didn't understand

Comment

Yup i am the one, i made some other wads too
              Last edited by Massao; 10-04-2016, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Who here remembers 'Dank and Scud?' Two Quake guys who had their own comic some years ago.

It would be awesome to see a revival, what with mods like AD out, for sure!

Comment

Working...
                X