Quake childrens book doodles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake childrens book doodles

Rainy weekend so I decided to try re-imagining Quake 1 as a childrens book. This is what happened.

hahaha, thats both awesome and hilarious

quake, now also for the kiddies
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

These are actually excellent, now that I took the time out and looked/read them

You really just need to color it and ink it over, be careful though as this is a non erasable procedure so if you mess up, it's hard to correct

Also this may be suitable for children as the level of violence is quite low in Quake I think compared to some of the stuff we got nowadays which can make one cringe lol

Maybe you can even turn out a profit or something by selling these
      The gemstone of gaming is Quake, so load it up and play some

Comment

yeah... my little nephew might actually like this, lol.

he once walked in while i was playing project brutality and i didnt notice he was standing behind me
        until i heard him laughing out loudly and maniacally when i blew a zombie to pieces

btw the kid's 8.... and he's totally taking after his aunt.
        he laughs in joy at brutal violence and gore just like his aunt already
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

im glad you all like it. Not looking to profit from this, just having a little fun. I couldn't sell this without a lot of secret handshakes and red tape limbo with bethesda/id. I'm fine with that though, I just did it for a quick giggle.

Comment

Well I think you're talented and the drawings are quite good

Also, on 2nd thought, this doesn't look much like quake to me, just some monsters, guns & some mayhem maybe lol so you could sell them and even start your own line of teen-oriented comics maybe
            The gemstone of gaming is Quake, so load it up and play some

Comment

LOL!

This is pretty good.
              http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

i also liked how you choose to make the ranger the badguy in these comics
                and make the quake ranger be the evil invader who is mean to the lovecraftian beasts
                and the lovecraftian monstrosities just wanting the ranger to stop killing them

it makes you think.... what if we are actually the invaders and the minions of shub niggurath
                are just trying to protect themselves, their families and their dimensions from the invading human soldiers (aka us)

Comment

But in Dissolution of Eternity Quake was planning to posthumously end the universe... seems pretty evil to me

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

This is so adorable!

Comment

I can't wait to see,
                      What rhyme you make with 'vore.'
                      For what comes to mind,
                      Ain't the girl next door.

Comment

Oh my god these are SO cute lol. I would love to see more!

Comment

Such Beauty
                          Very wow.

Comment

Working...
                          X