Shambler done Quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baker
    That one kind of reminds me of the iPod Shambler? Anyone know where that pic is? I can't even remember where I saw that (QExpo?)
    I was about to bring that up, that was my wallpaper for sometime, found it over at QExpo.
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

I think it was POTD on PlanetQuake, too.

Comment

Shamblers don't have eyes! That's the only thing wrong with the cool drawing Baker pulled out.
        SHAMBLERS DOOOOO HAVE EYES!!! In winquake, if you look very closely at a shambler's dead body above the teeth, you see two TINY black dots. Those are the eyes.

Comment

could be nostrils

Comment

They breathe through their teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
              SHAMBLERS DOOOOO HAVE EYES!!! In winquake, if you look very closely at a shambler's dead body above the teeth, you see two TINY black dots. Those are the eyes.
              Could be two black dots...

If you are a pixel artist (I was and still am), a lot of times those little dots make all the difference in the area of balancing a picture, and sometimes they dont look to other people the way you wanted them too, either coming out too strong, or being too unnoticable. Shamblers DONT have eyes. They smell you with their brains.

Comment

The iShambler is by Randy ( www.digitalfunk.org ) who hangs out in #qc and #darkplaces amongst other channels, and also did the Shambler remodel and has done some retexturing work (one of the few bits of retexturing Ive approved of).

It was POTD yes, and falsely attributed to me as I submitted it and PQ just completely ignored the entire body of the email apparently.
                Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

PARK PLACE BITCH.

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                    X