No announcement yet.

Qradio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DK. make it. Don't worry about what is here Some look at the responses to your posts as pointless jabs. Respect works two ways and so far you have shown more then others.

Suggestion..If you have to make breaks and then join them... (and audacity is a great program btw) then make the breaks at the end of a topic..If you find it hard to merge the break with another segment. Throw in a muffled drum roll or a few lines of music or a joke even. Something to distract the break. Smile, take your time. Speak clearly, smile, invision Bank running the maps nakid if you have to. The idea is to have fun with it. You can even add a bird haha

Decide what you want to base it on. Try to stick with three or four topics.
    Forum topics could be here or another quake board? Could be new or something old that you want to mention. Something in the News as well although I wouldn't base my entire broadcast on news. Could even be a comparison with all the Quakes. Prepare before you start by either printing the topic you want to ponder on or taking notes regarding that topic. Use notecards if you have to.

So far each has been good. Bank says he may do one on Halloween. Yours wont interfer with that. Start and mention whatever.

Again.. Smile..
    www.Net-Tyme.com
    Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
    Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

thanks Pita. thats really awesome advice. after playin around a bit with Audacity, your break advice makes good sense.

believe me, im really prepairing. im trying to make this broadcast somethin i can be proud of for a long long time, and more than that, something that Quakeone.com and anyone else who listens to it will really enjoy, and perhaps ask for more if they like it. so far, i have a few good topics picked out (some Quake/game related, some from the news) and some good music choices too i hope you all like metal

even if my broadcast doesnt interfere with Banks, it still may take me a while, perhaps beyond halloween to finish this thing.

Comment

(Remember Fade-ins/Fade-outs) I've used Audacity for about a year, and for all the Qradios. I can say with sound mind that that is by far the best componant of the entire program.

And while I damn myself by doing so, Good luck.
        "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

thanks, Bank

Comment

More Qradio! Cool!
            'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
            someone to hear your prayers
            someone who cares
            your own... personal... Shambie
            someone whos there

Comment

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK

as if i didnt have enough delays, now my microphone doesnt fuckin work. i have absolutely no clue why.

EDIT: problem solved. back on task
              Last edited by Shadowswift; 10-27-2006, 09:41 AM.

Comment

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK

It's not there!

EDIT: nvm, it was caught between my legs

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post

It's not there!

EDIT: nvm, it was caught between my legs
                  It rubs the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again.
                  'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
                  someone who cares
                  your own... personal... Shambie
                  someone whos there

Comment

Comment

laff

Comment