The time has come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The time has come

after much trial and error, and error....and error....and failure, and system crash, and power-outage...

i finally bring you my broadcast

i give you...KQUD, "Quad-Cast Station"
    Click here to download Quad-Cast Station #1

i hope its good, i spent a lot of time making sure that every detail was in its proper place. if you all like it, i may make more in the future

also, im very sorry for the long upload times. grrr
    Last edited by Shadowswift; 10-30-2006, 01:48 PM.

Don't see why this couldn't have been qradio season 2 episode 9...

Comment

C*S wrote:

Don't see why this couldn't have been qradio season 2 episode 9...
      Because Bank doesn't want to(newbie).

Comment

just respecting his wishes, thats all

Comment

I'll write this out now before I forget.

Zoom
          Shit Talker

I have no interest anymore into making a quick switch cfg generator and anyone can take my DualWeapons.cfg and edit it to their liking.

Thanks for reminding me to work on the server.cfg I'll work on it when I have time

lol you're playing Warcraft III Music in the background

so far, I'm enjoying it (except for the person yelling at the mic )

ORCS RULE! SCOURGE DROOL!

HAHA "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Ranting about windows but not doing anything about it!? (like Baker? )

http://www.debian.org/
          http://www.ubuntu.com/
          http://www.kubuntu.org/
          http://www.nubuntu.org/

I'm not listing Fedora Core 5 or 4 because those distros are BROKEN!

Ok finished listening to it! Best Quake Radio that I've listened to thus far! It's evolving!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Canadian*Sniper; 10-30-2006, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Ah, I want the Dual Wepons, can you give me the download link? Also, Baker could add C*S programs to the download section.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
              HAHA "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
              that was my favorite part of the whole broadcast

thanks for the positive feedback
              Last edited by Shadowswift; 10-30-2006, 08:53 PM.

Comment

I'm listening to this right now. So far it's excellent and that's an understatement.
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Not terrible, good job.

The intro was a bit overdone (you can only say Death Knight so many times before it gets...well flat out annoying : D)

A bit rehearsed, but otherwise a decent job.

(Nice background music, I would have chosen Starcraft personally.)
                  "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

a lot of it was rehersed but some of it (most of the rant included) was off the bat. i got very good grades in my debate class in highschool for extemporanious cases

Comment

I just finished it. Good stuff DK. I had to be quick at the volume control though. Too many stupid people at work that wants to know what's going on when they hear someone raise their voice.

You even gave a shout out to us WoW players. In the Hallow's End (Temporarily unavailable while they perform maintenance) Eveyone takes the time to change people into something else or you see them wearing masks. Whoopie, I have better things to do... like kill alliance.
                      Last edited by Grim; 10-31-2006, 08:30 AM. Reason: spelling

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

I recorded a supplement that covers a world news topic I had mentioned to DK and a little info on my story, as well as a few songs I thought fit today's holiday. I did this without rehearsal and I didn't edit anything, though I say "uhh" a lot I think Bank's advice helps.

http://files.filefront.com//;6109491;;/

Comment

Question to whoever.. What would it take to put these on YouTube? Does it cost to upload? Is there a size limit? I mean.. Alot of people look at YouTube. Demo's and QRadio would be a good thing wouldn't it?
                          www.Net-Tyme.com
                          Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
                          Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

YouTube is FREE. And yeah, puting those demos and Qradio there would be nice and should atract a lot of people.

Comment

my microphone is also a webcam. i could turn Quad-Cast Station from a radio show to a TV news show...it would take a LOT more work though

Comment

Working...
                              X