Vr2 Screenies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vr2 Screenies

I guess I'll just start posting interesting Vr2 shots here. Feel free to post your own.

Here goes:

This one is from vr2mod. I made this deathmatch map for vr2mod in like two days, and it turned out really nicely, considering. So I took a promo shot for moddb.

Wow. That little grunt in there just got owned... in STYLE!

Widescreeeeeeeeeeen
    A signature? Oh dear.

Very Nice! I really like that "night time" start spawnpoint!!
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Entar, I created a new Image Gallery section for your engine and added these screenshots and some from your site to it.

If I did it correctly, anyone should be able to add more pics to that section.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

its not just gamma then? couse all entars screenies and video's seem pretty dark to me.. just wondering.. looks nice tho!

Comment

In the latest release I added scr_screenshot_gammaboost cvar, so you can artificially brighten screenshots to the proper level, because in-game gamma adjustments don't normally apply. This generally fixes the dark screenshots.

Originally posted by Baker View Post
          If I did it correctly, anyone should be able to add more pics to that section.
          Actually, in the add image section, the engine images section isn't one of the selections, so you can't upload pics to any of the engine galleries.
          A signature? Oh dear.

Comment

i thought u lowered the lightlevel in qc
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by Entar View Post
              Actually, in the add image section, the engine images section isn't one of the selections, so you can't upload pics to any of the engine galleries.
              It should be fixed now, I didn't think of checking the settings for the master category.

Note: Only VR2 screenshots can added, the other 3 engine screenshot areas are locked. The main purpose of the engine screenshots section is to provide a quick glimpse of what to expect and showcase some very illustrative screenshots, not for general uploads.
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I tried putting some Nexuiz models into Vr2, got some interesting results.

A signature? Oh dear.

Comment

Working...
                X