What Happens When Monster Lags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happens When Monster Lags

His ping varied from 300 to 900. Like a cat slipping off of a table, it is a hilarious sight to behold Monster rocketjumping in dm6 to the RA and basically clipping his chin on the lip of the platform and falling the rest of the way down.

His lag was bad enough, at one point we started a fight, I wandered off... He kept on fighting in the room, and killed himself. Fun times.

Bad ping kills kids, dont do bad ping.
    Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

That's a worthy SS

Comment

/scar3crow doesn't know how to make a fancy Quake name
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

* scar3crow thinks "fancy" Quake names usually look stupid, and has known how to make one for roughly 10.5 years now

Comment

Hehe
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

scarecrow is l33t
            e|------------------------0---------------
            B|---------------0^1----------------1----
            G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
            D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
            A|---------------0------------------------
            E|----------------------------------------

Comment

hah i figured you would post this. IT was pretty terrible... I had to hit the fire button like at least 5 seconds in advance. I think I did manage to kill you 3 times...

Comment

Yeah, 2 random luck shots and one time where I didnt bother getting more health or armor after 2 successive fights, so come the third I had taken some splash. Overestimation.

And who cant post a pic like that?

Comment

scar3crow thinks "fancy" Quake names usually look stupid, and has known how to make one for roughly 10.5 years now

agreed
                  This body holding me,reminds me of my own mortality.
                  Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal,all this pain is an illusion.

Comment

how people play with ping >80 is beyond my understanding..
                    how people play versus people with ping >150 is beyond my understanding too..

one quake to rule them all.

Comment

ive never seen my ping below 65 or so
                      and youve not played Quake unless youve spent several months with a 400+ ping - and still won almost every match you played with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X