what happens when you play other maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happens when you play other maps

Quake is a lot more fun when you DONT spawn with every gun and its not dm3 or dm6 for a change. Apparently right as I left others joined such as Baker.
    Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

I see a lot of quakers that I rarely see playing

Comment

It was really hard but yeah fun too. Heh, I finally got a grenade launcher the first time, I ran around the corner and Scar3crow hits me dead on with a rocket. Instant kill.

I was PISSED, cause I finally had a good gun and BOOM he kills me.

Comment

Monster was prodding me for a game, I didnt feel like a 1v1, so I poked onto irc, and then others just showed up. It was quite good fun just playing in a different map.

Quad; Was that coming down from the crusher room right as you picked up two healthkits? Cause I was actually needing those and heading for them, and decided to fire a rocket to avoid bumping into someone and risking splash damage.

Good times.

Comment

E1M3 doesn't have RA so SNG and SSG would be just as effective Camping at the SSG FTW >=]

Comment

Yeah it was around that area Scar3, I thought I had just grabbed GL but it might have been NG instead. But in any case I was like, "Woot, I got a gun. ARGHH!!!! DAMN YOU SCAR3CROW!!!!"

Comment

C*S; yup, I enjoyed getting kills with the plain nailgun (Lardarse is oddly feisty with it).

Quad; Heh, I kept running into people at inopportune moments for them. Though you did briefly dethrone me out of nowhere, I rounded the corner on the shambler platform when I was between armor, and you got a direct hit. Ow. That was the first time in the match I had died in a fair while.

Comment

ghe reminds me of the old days.. playing on a E1 only server.. "kill the camper" was the main goal

still all maps are more fun in DM then in CA IMO.. but i do prefer DeathmatchMode 3 (weapon stay) (cr-mod) as it speeds up the gameplay drastically and makes the game more intense overall

USA players tend to call it PracticeMode but that is just a load of crap.. its not even close.. just try it and ull find out!

Comment

what server is this?
                  e|------------------------0---------------
                  B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                  G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                  D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                  A|---------------0------------------------
                  E|----------------------------------------

Comment

shmack 26002, practice mode with normal weapon pickup, runes disabled, hook disabled, alt weapons disabled

you know, Quake.

Comment

Working...
                    X