46 frags....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 46 frags....

I don't know about you, but I think there's something wrong with this....

Take a look at #10 - Try&Catch Up. They have 46 frags, and the next highest score is mine and Royal Lion's at 19 frags (18, 17, 14....down to 3)

Everyone started off the same. I can't see how someone can do that and it being legit....

I bet it is legit. In fact, that ip address that player is using looks familiar.

The Palace of Hate is one map where blow outs can easily occur if someone dominates the hall ways.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Here's the killer....

NBL Burn was beating this dude in a 1 on 1 on quake.crmod.com It was 21 to 15 last time I checked.

In the previous game, Burn had 17 frags.

And yes - crmod IS a cheatfree server!

Comment

With that many players and some crafty spamming, it can easily be done. I've cleared a server with 50 in 5 minutes before. sometimes it's just teh luck of the runes too... nothing works better than beserk radioactivity e1m7, heheheheehee...

laterzz

Comment

You can do that in like two minutes with Pack Rat. I've gotten to 50 before anyone got over 10 before....

Comment

I have done that many a time, lol. Yeah those rune combo's are killer. I hate it when I start dropping like a fly.

Comment

Working...
            X