X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArrrCee
    started a topic The Quake Grave #193 - Qump Part 2

The Quake Grave #193 - Qump Part 2

This video is the 2nd and final part of the Quake Upstart Mapping Project, featuring the next 5 maps of the 10 that are available. This video features a good variety of different style maps, including one super strange one that I wasn't expecting! Very much worth checking out!

Check out the QUMP Project here:
    http://www.celephais.net/board/view_thread.php?id=61523

If you want to watch even more Quake Grave, the playlist with all of the episodes is here:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...2zDqCz5KF6HaJ9

• Mr.Burns
    replied
    Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    How come there's no more Quake Grave videos being made!?
    Hi Phen
    Judging by his latest 2 videos I understand Arrrcee felt like he needed a bit of a break from Quake but he's back with 2 new playthroughs.
    Try and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDV274BTHLg&t=39s and say Monty sent you

Kind regards

Monty

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Burns
    replied
    Originally posted by fritzsara5225 View Post
    Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally taking time and actual effort to make a very good article. Very impressive waste disposal company that you must try.
    Time for "old painless" ?

wow-ban-hammer.jpg

Leave a comment:

• fritzsara5225
    replied
    Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally taking time and actual effort to make a very good article. Very impressive waste disposal company that you must try.

Leave a comment:

• Spaces
    replied
    Interesting post! I love playing this game, so it's great to get more insight.

Leave a comment:

• Phenom
    replied
    How come there's no more Quake Grave videos being made!?

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Burns
    replied
    Originally posted by venkatismart
    I appreciate your efforts in preparing this post. I really like your blog articles. best baby monitor
    There's never one of these around when you need one..
    316-3167868_ban-hammer-png-ban-hammer-emoji-png-clipart.png

;-)

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    Originally posted by Athens Lawn Care View Post
    SPAM
    I'm from Athens. If I wanted to be a real dick, just like you've been by spamming this shit here, I'd tell everyone that your office is located at 115 East Hankcock Ave Athens GA 30601, because I'm sure no one can take that info and go all over the internet and sign you up for all kinds of spam and bullshit in return.

You're welcome.
    Last edited by Focalor; 11-02-2019, 07:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Athens Lawn Care
    replied
    Interesting post! I love playing this game, so it's great to get more insight.

Lawn care professionals with a passion for exceptional service and affordable pricing at Athens Lawn Care and Service. Call today for a FREE estimate!

Leave a comment:

• Danh1
    replied
    I like the different styles you shared, thanks!
    Dan https://www.drivingschoolwinnipeg.com/

Leave a comment:

• sumandesai
    replied
    happy use this post. i like this post
    free gift cards generator and free gift codes generator and free gift card generator and dailymotion video downloader

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Burns
    replied
    Hi Arrrcee,
    It's just a thought, but I was just wondering if you had ever considered working your vocal magic on producing a "Half Life 2 Grave"? As a single player FPS dating back some years now it would seem to suit the format and I'm sure you could find plenty of maps from the various map jams and the RTSL (Run, shoot, think, live) site.as raw material. Daz Weeks / Custom Gamer did a few good reviews but sadly that well seems to have dried up somewhat lately. I would do it myself but as I'm probably the most boring man on the planet I wouldn't subject anyone to my dulcet tones, but if I can help please let me know. So what do you say?

By the way - nice vid

Kind regards
    Monty (/Quakevoid)
    Last edited by Mr.Burns; 05-03-2018, 12:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hazrat Deewana
    replied
    I also Agreed on pretty much all counts!

The Citadel of Pain has a great look and the tower fight was really cool! It really could have ended there! The scrag part was a bit odd and the little piece at the end where the exit was felt a little anticlimactic due to the awesome tower fight, but regardless this was a good fun map!
    Best regards
    Hazrat Deewana Shah Dargah
    Dargah in Kapasan, Kapasan Dargah, Dargah in Chittorgarh.

Leave a comment:

• Mukesh Choudhary
    replied
    Agreed on pretty much all counts!

The Citadel of Pain has a great look and the tower fight was really cool! It really could have ended there! The scrag part was a bit odd and the little piece at the end where the exit was felt a little anticlimactic due to the awesome tower fight, but regardless this was a good fun map!
    Best regards
    Mukesh Choudhary
    Cyber Crime Expert in India.

Leave a comment:

• Mukesh Choudhary
    replied
    Agreed on pretty much all counts!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X