Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Quake Grave #199 - Arcane Dimensions Part 14 - The End!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Quake Grave #199 - Arcane Dimensions Part 14 - The End!

Sorry all, I'm late posting about this here because it has been a busy busy week for me! We're at Episode 199 and also at the end of Arcane Dimensions! Of course, I will continue to play Arcane Dimensions levels as they come out piece meal, but this looks to be the end of the normal mod release. All I can say is what an amazing release for Quake and it's still hard to believe that it's free for Quakers. Everyone did an amazing job and I'm glad I finally took the time to jam through it.

I wanted to make sure that I had AD all set before episode 200 as I set out on a new adventure, which is coming sooner than you think. But what could it be!? =)

You can watch all of the Arcane Dimensions series here:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...7zcV9OZvWIcTqd

If you want to watch even more Quake Grave, the playlist with all of the episodes is here:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...2zDqCz5KF6HaJ9

I think you meanwhile read the books :-)
    loved the last map, it is also one of those who show that quake is able to do more than giving blocky lego-levels if the right people use their abilities. Awesome geometry. I wonder what i will think about sepulcher, i skipped your video with it, so i won't be spoilered about its wonders.

And yes,. What could it be, what could it be? What? Will keeps eyes open at your channel on yt.

Greetings.
    I once was a Ranger like you. But then i took a rocket to the knee.
    My little gore mod : http://quakeone.com/forum/quake-mod-...76473-gore-mod

Comment

Haha I was laughing as you played through the end map. "What the hell, the map lied, there are monsters!"

So those books floating around are basically credits, if you read them they'll dislplay the mod author names. There is 1 undocumented secret that earns you a super nailgun...and a big monster brawl. Lol.
      'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
        Haha I was laughing as you played through the end map. "What the hell, the map lied, there are monsters!"

So those books floating around are basically credits, if you read them they'll dislplay the mod author names. There is 1 undocumented secret that earns you a super nailgun...and a big monster brawl. Lol.
        Dutch Seriously!? There is a secret in the end map with a monster brawl?? These AD maps never let up with the secret stuff, lol.

Comment

They sure don't! It's near one of the book altars..I think near the top of the level. You'll see a crack in the floor you can hack through. Once you have the nailgun it's game on. Lol.
          'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Working...
          X